• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I am stopped at a light and this chick says...

So I am cruising in venice Cali on friday night and I stopped at a light at a crowded intersection and I hear this chick say " nice 90's car"..wow since my car is 2004 i just smiled,as I stopped againat a light in long beach a dodge charger rolls up and dude says " nice..what year ? I share with him and he then asked ? is it repainted ? I smiled and said " no original paint..I just left the car wash 2 hours ago :)
i love my car !!

That chick knows her cars, usually they mistaken it for fcars

What an odd thing to say... I always wonder remarks like that are snide ones. Im from NYC born and raised, so of course I usually assume it is :D but maybe not (but I think they are... LOL )

Should have said, "90's?! Baby, this car was still bauxite when you were starting college!"

Technically since it was designed in the 80's, she should have said nice 80's car.

In the Viper I had a girl that shouted, "The 90's wants their car back." I replied with, "The 80's wants your hair back." She did not look amused. It was true though, she had big fun curly 80's hair.

Back