• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I just got dusted by a Lexus LF-A

If Lexus wanted this car to have some major value....I would put this car in every competition in its class.

GT class, 24 hour of lemans, race it in us and europe and win.

Then it will have some value to it. Racing it in Japan only is not going to do the car any good....it needs to compete on a world stage.

When LFA prime becomes a reality I will post a thread,asking which of the 3 LFA for sale on craigs list is best:tongue:

When LFA prime becomes a reality I will post a thread,asking which of the 3 LFA for sale on craigs list is best:tongue:

And you'll be posting that in say......oh bout 20 years? when they come down enough to afford? Doubt if 20 years would do it for me. If they hold their value like the NSX - I'd say I'll never have the cash. That would still mean that the first year would be half it's new value - only 185k - what a deal....:tongue:

You can bet one thing for sure Doc - you won't see that ad on Craig's list!!!:rolleyes:

One other thing - this has got to have Honda/Acura just frothing at the mouth and lamenting their own NSX debut of the new car - don't you think?

Alright but howsabout that sweet looking LFA I se advertised for 53k that seems like a good deal.:wink:

Alright but howsabout that sweet looking LFA I se advertised for 53k that seems like a good deal.:wink:

You got me laughing with that one.....your killing me here. That's the one that was cut in half by the telephone pole they welded back together - don't mind the console being a little rough - paint needs touch up. No sweat cause it almost tracks straight but great to show at the DQ on Sat. nite......just don't ask me to drag for pink slips.:eek::biggrin:

The LFA has a Nurburgring time record of 7:24.

Here are few other well known supercar's rec that is slower than LFA. Note: Not tuned ones, but only stock ones.

Maserati MC12 - 7:24.29
Ferrari Enzo - 7:25
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 - 7:24 (tied)
Nissan GT-R V-Spec - 7:26
Pagani Zonda F Clubsport - 7:27
Porsche Carrera GT - 7:28
Koenigsegg CCX 7:33
Mercedes SL 63 AMG Black Series - 7:36

I wouldn't trade my CGT for two LFA's!

The CGT is the only car I would consider selling one of my NSX's for! However this is a moot point since there are no RHD versions so it can't be driven on the road here!

I may have to relocate so I can get one! Carguy, I'm jealous as! You have my dream car!

The LFA.... Nah doesn't do anything more than a up-boosted Mitsubishi Evo 8/9/10 etc. whilst looking like a GTR...

not the only LF-A in the country. One in Chicago too.

Yeah, lets not forget about Paris Hilton's.

Thats hot!

11-07-18-paris-hilton-lexus-lfa-interior-2.jpg

I saw a red LF-A this past week at the Detroit Auto Show and was extremely disappointed. The design was horrendous, and did not look anywhere near as exotic and eye catching as a $400,000 car should. For that much money, I would get a Carrera GT all day long.

Back