• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I love my hobby

its my man cave LOL 1 wife 3 kids 2 jobs as you can see I spend a lot of time there LOL

Where is the lift! Those crazy high ceilings are calling out for one. :biggrin:

sleep hahahaha sleep is what women do after you have your way.

Im getting drained though, I only sleep 4 hours a day from 10pm-2am Sun thru Sat and start it all over again

I am shortning my life thats for sure, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

thanks guys Im kinda proud and showing off LOL

I have learned that if you have passion for something you can build success.

but if I won the lotto I would buy a bigger garage and buy 40 NSX's and just take them apart and put them back together for fun.

everyone wants their kids to be proud of them my daddy does this my daddy does that etc.

my daddy build computers and exotic cars LOL ( smile )

Wait, so that shop isn't your primary income? Serious?

no I work for my Father firm Called The Networkers as a Computer Consultant, we do everything from websites to fiber anything with computers, we write drivers for hardware, we do credit card transactions, we own Wifi transmitters ontop of a skyscrapers in Tampa and some on some buildings in Sarasota.

there was this guy that works at one of the buildings in tampa ( Lykes building ), has been there for 20+ years, on top of these skyscrappers there is a path that you have to walk on because the radiation from the transmitters are so bad that if you step off the path you get cooked, anyway we were up there one day and this guy was fixing some electrical stuff outside the path, we say hey your not suppose to be outside the path for long periods of time because of the radiation, he says hasnt hurt me for 20 years, and smiles.......... no teeth looked like he was about 100lbs and sores all over his face. we said OK goodluck buddy.

no I work for my Father firm Called The Networkers as a Computer Consultant, we do everything from websites to fiber anything with computers, we write drivers for hardware, we do credit card transactions, we own Wifi transmitters ontop of a skyscrapers in Tampa and some on some buildings in Sarasota.

there was this guy that works at one of the buildings in tampa ( Lykes building ), has been there for 20+ years, on top of these skyscrappers there is a path that you have to walk on because the radiation from the transmitters are so bad that if you step off the path you get cooked, anyway we were up there one day and this guy was fixing some electrical stuff outside the path, we say hey your not suppose to be outside the path for long periods of time because of the radiation, he says hasnt hurt me for 20 years, and smiles.......... no teeth looked like he was about 100lbs and sores all over his face. we said OK goodluck buddy.

don't tell Hugh you hire zombies

Well you had me F89king fooled! Here I thought you were some guy with a few smashed NSX's under tarps in his backyard that I ordered parts from. I imagined some 40's something NSX hoarder going out to his unkempt yard, kicking the cinder blocks off the blue tarp and pulling my requested pieces off the rotting carcass of a totaled car you bought at an insurance auction or whatever. Come to find out you are living in NSX utopia! Well done sir. Congratulations on your success through hard work and dodging radiation waves. Geiger on!

thanks My grammar and sentence structure isnt the best and my spelling is the worst but computers are my thing my brain is wired like that

I am one with the computer LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Doc ....Yeah if the end ever came I would put my family in a uhaul truck and drive to Hugh and say your new family is here for protection LOL

though he prob has more rifles than me I have crates of ammo all sizes

Where is your shop, Shawn? I could spend lots of time just staring at the cars :)

Back