• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

i miss my NSX

well its been a year since i sold my NSX... i just recently got out of the service and now a full time student.. the only thing that keeps me somewhat satisfied when it comes to speed is my 2004 Yamaha R6..

hopefully once i get a job again another NSX will be in my garage again...

how lucky you guys are...

I'm curious, what do you miss the most about the NSX? I can imagine many great potential reasons, but I'd like to hear from your perspective after being away for a year.

When you're ready, come on back. :wink:

I feel your pain (particially)..... I've been back and forth on selling my car. As soon as I put it up for sale I feel this pit in my stomache. It's worse when people call on it. Then I change my mind and pull the ad out and I feel so much better. It's definately a car you get attached to. Especially if you've owned enough cars to know how special the NSX is......

I've got a 04 600RR which definately has a high fun factor (like your R6).....but you and I both know driving the NSX is an experience like no other.......

Just stay focused on school and before you know it another NSX will be parked in your garage...

Autophile said:
I'm curious, what do you miss the most about the NSX? I can imagine many great potential reasons, but I'd like to hear from your perspective after being away for a year.

When you're ready, come on back. :wink:

the fact that i can drive an exotic car and segregating myself from the crowd of BMW and Mercedez.. and it was my daily driver to work...

Plus all the good stuff that the car has to offer, ofcourse... no other car will do the same for me.. well, atleast for my price range...

Back