• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

i need a good opinion

Nsxotic said:
...Oh, here's a pic of me at my father's house in Boston eating a Triscuit cracker with pepperoni and cheese on it standing next to the refrigerator that my Dad bought only 1 year ago and there are Frosty Paws treats for the sheepdog in the freezer and that magnet on the left side came in the mail with a free box of Tide laundry detergent and the picture was taken in a mirror so I am actually standing on the opposite side as what you would think and...

ROFLMAO!! Touche Nsxotic. Touche. :D

Regards.

BTW peffy, we haven't seen you post since your original comment. No response? You still haven't provided us with your VIN, as was requested. Please do so when you get a chance.

Regards.

Sorry for the confusion but someone was asking about the second generation of Silver NSX. This was best shown in this picture.
1st gen was Sebring Silver which was shown earlier in this discussion on colors and the belief that at 94 they changed to Kaiser (which I was attempting to give representation to).
3rd gen is now Silverstone which is lighter then Kaiser Silver.
And yes, I was playing with the new format to see what could be done.
Read Tiger740's post again before you slam me for posting something that was relevant to this post.
:confused:

The '91-93 Sebring Silver was a very bright silver.

Silverstone Silver is not significantly lighter than Kaiser Silver.

Both the '97-99 Kaiser Silver and the '00-03 Silverstone Silver are a darker, gunmetal silver color. The chief difference is that the metal flake particles in the Silverstone are larger than those in the Kaiser, so that the Silverstone appears more "sparkly".

Roadrunner said:
Sorry for the confusion but someone was asking about the second generation of Silver NSX. This was best shown in this picture.
1st gen was Sebring Silver which was shown earlier in this discussion on colors and the belief that at 94 they changed to Kaiser (which I was attempting to give representation to).
3rd gen is now Silverstone which is lighter then Kaiser Silver.
And yes, I was playing with the new format to see what could be done.
Read Tiger740's post again before you slam me for posting something that was relevant to this post.
:confused:

:eek: I was just asking, now its clear ;)

My 91 Sebring Silver is very dull.

A 94 with 10k miles and no repaint would go for 40-45k easily where I live.

I hope to see a Kaiser Silver and a Silverstone Silver one of these days, as well as other semi-rare colours. Yes I know about NSXepo.

Tony Montoya said:
A 94 with 10k miles and no repaint would go for 40-45k easily where I live.

Are you referring to 40-45K in U.S. Dollars, or 40-45K Canadian dollars (27,500-31,000 U.S. dollars)?

I really doubt that a '94 with 10K miles and a clean title would go for $45K in U.S. dollars, except to a buyer who isn't shopping around and doesn't care if he overpays. But it really doesn't matter anyway, because no one in his right mind is going to pay anything like that for such a car with a salvage title.

Back