• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

i need some spacers.

OS-52VSVS.jpg

i just bought some 15 mm front spacers but it didnt clear my stock lugs... so my stock lugs was sticking out thus i couldnt use the spacers

can some one link me to what spacers i need ...
i need some 15mm front spacers

thanks

Last edited:
This is a well known issue... didn't you do a search before getting them? Anyways, sorry to hear this- the problem no matter what with the 15mm is that they hit the back of the 02 wheels like you found out. Go with 25mm if you don't want to install new wheel bolts. You should talk to PoKnow about it locally, he has an 05 and did the 15mm so he can share his experience. Do a search and there is a thread detailing all the options with everything you need to know.

OS-52VSVS.jpg

i just bought some 15 mm front spacers but it didnt clear my stock lugs... so my stock lugs was sticking out thus i couldnt use the spacers

can some one link me to what spacers i need ...
i need some 15mm front spacers

thanks
These type spacers have always made me nervous. Probably just a personal quirk of mine, but seems thats not a whole lot of aluminum where it bolts to the hub to withstand a heavy wheel/tire combo. Again, it's just me. I do like the spacers with longer studs.

If you are looking for a quick fix until you order your 25mm spacer :wink:. U can snag some smaller spacers to space the area between the hub and the adapter so your lugs wont poke.
Just an idea :)

He can't do that he is so low...

Socold you have to go to 25 with stock wheels or change the studs.

Payam
Would you mind posting pics of your car with the 25mm front and rear? Considering doing a 15mm front and 25mm rear with 02' wheels.
Thanks

15 is the more proper spacer if you want to change the studs. It's also the safest method and it clears all BBK's. 25 can work depending on how low you are but I prefer new studs over integral ones where you rely on two sets of studs and nuts to hold the wheel on. That's a compromise.

i dont drive the car hard but how tight are you suppose to tighten them on the front 25 mm spacer , i have both 15mm with studs and with out i also just bought the 25mm front and rear, just tryna gauge what look i want, but turbo2go is right im really low as is now that i installed coils

Last edited:
will a 22mm clear the stock studs?

will a 22mm clear the stock studs?

Here's what a 25mm spacer looks like when it's installed. I'll let you be the judge if a 22mm spacer will clear the studs.

wheelspacergrooves.jpg

IMHO, go with the H&R 25mm spacer. They are the tried and proven quality and you know they will fit. I would not worry about having two sets of studs (spacer to hub & spacer to wheel). As long as they are properly torqued there should be absolutely no issues.

Back