• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If I only I could afford this...

Ah go for it.

Definitely get rid of that after-market, boy-ricer wing (though on this car it is probably needed). And I do not necessarily like the way the rear flares look as if they were just added on to the body. I love the way they finished off the exhaust. If I was way beyond rich I think I would have to get one of those for the wife to putt around in.

just wait 2 years. It will have maybe 10K miles and will be 50% off.:wink:

Or maybe even more than 50% off. I have to admit that car is just sick looking. I love it. I would rather have the convertible though. come on, 670 HP they should have left convertible option on the car. Why not just make a black series with the convertible top and leave the fixed top black series for the CL slot.

I wonder what the price is. Seems if the price gets to close to the SLR buyers would just buy the SLR.

With that much, I'd get myself another NSX for the track and an Fcar.

Most people in the market for $300K cars already have a Ferrari or two and if they are track guys probably have a 911 cup car or a Ferrari challenge car.:wink:

Most people in the market for $300K cars already have a Ferrari or two and if they are track guys probably have a 911 cup car or a Ferrari challenge car.:wink:

That's if I had $300k or so to spend and that was it.

Blang! I sure do see a lot of it...

Back