• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If MYNSX owned a Mini-Cooper it would look like...

...THIS!!!

mynsx_mini-cooper.jpg

A small challenge to all the photoshop guru's: make this REALLY look like a 'MYNSX' car!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
...THIS!!!

mynsx_mini-cooper.jpg

A small challenge to all the photoshop guru's: make this REALLY look like a 'MYNSX' car!
biggrin.gif

here he is on his way to the lake

fc8b3ce5.jpg

And here he is at the lake

fc8b3ce6.jpg

Animate... that is a superb job! very kool! i'm gonna have a shot at this ... (BTW, i love the '68 Dodge... i bet that was very fuel efficient!
biggrin.gif
)

MiamieNeSeX: lol... that photo of the yellow suit looks like the movie, "The Mask"... guess Bill could claim the quote "SMOKIN'...!!!" as his own?
wink.gif

<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 07 March 2003).]

Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>: Who? Me?
biggrin.gif

Animate: I spent another 5mins playing around with it... don't expect a v2.0 though. I don't think i can get the roof-air-intake to look real, and the wing is hardly visible.
frown.gif
I'm not being polite, but i actually prefer your version better... the roof air-intake is so outrageous i can't help but laugh. I like your brighter yellow too.
biggrin.gif
Will post this on the mini-coop site as soon as they let me register.
wink.gif

Bill: Do you like what you see?

Also, i found this small cartoon of a mini-cooper by coincidence... can u believe the color-scheme???

bill.gif

ROFL .... CHECK OUT MORE OF THEIR RESPONSES AT THE ABOVE LINK!!!

"I like it!
Where can I get the rear qtr. panel scoops...

What kind/where can those rims be purchased? Do they come in 4 lug?

ROFL...ROFL...ROFL..ROFL...ROFL...ROFL...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back