• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Im now the PROUD owner of an NSX!!

Funny how things can change in such a short time. Only a short time ago, my wife and I were contemplating about a move to Australia. Well, very shortly after that, she got a job offer and needless to say, we are staying for awhile at least....
So, I decided to go looking for an NSX. I found a 95-T, red with black interior, 45K and in great condition. I will post pics later when I take some.

I also want to change my login name...It just doesnt fit me anymore....how can I do this??

Thanks everyone for the replies!!! Thanks nsxtasy for the help. I took the X out for a spin this afternoon and all I can say is ...."UNBELIEVABLE"! I absolutely love this car!!! The stereo crackles a bit but thats what I expected from Bose! Im already thinking about tiny mods for it like the WW kit, a new stereo system and keyless entry....and THATS IT!! honest...no more mods after that........

.......well maybe the smartenna.......

......and you cant go wrong with some comptech goodies...

.....funny, why is my arm twitching??

GO FAST CRACK PIPE!!!!!

Akira,

Sorry for the long wait...Ive been out driving:D

I live in Corona until the end of the week...then move to Irvine!!! I cant wait!!! I will be able to look at the car and spend some quality time getting to know whats on the car.

Tried to post pics but I think they are too big..

Big congrats bro! I know some people out in Corona Hills. Is that where you're at? I want a ride in the X when I visit Irvine :D

-Awais

Congrats!! Post some pics please, as we would all love to see your new pride and joy.

Also, beware the go-fast crack pipe!! It's power is strong!! :D

Im already hooked Meeyatch!! *puff-puff-give* on the go fast crack pipe!!! Im already looking at tinting, WW kit, and stereo! Then Ill hit some engine mods!!

Finally!!! some Pics!!!!

Attachments

• dsc01375a.jpg
    dsc01375a.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 530
SilverOne said:
hmm, pics look familiar, is that the apartments around UCI?

No, those were the apartments around Corona. I didnt sleep much that week before I moved!!!! Now my baby is in a Garage and im sleeping much better!!:D

NowSeeX's said:
and another....

The car looks beautiful....nice Volk wheels. Did they come with the car?? Another puff on the 'go fast crack pipe' is on the way.... ;)

NowSeeX's said:
Oh Thats easy!!!!! Zero a month.....100% down payment!! :D

Yeah, I have learned that those rates are far more reasonable. :D

Back