• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Imola Orange Pearl/Orange Cars

I'm seriously thinking about this car.
Don't like the wood overlay on console and doors.
Anyone have any idea if the OEM panels are still available & cost.
If I do buy it I'd probably replace the carpet with a charcoal color to cut down on the amount of orange ( phoposhoped a picture and it looks good).
Is this a large cost?
Spoke to the salesman - he said the front airdam needs to be replaced plus the timing belt etc has not been done.
With all that the price seems a bit high.

I'm seriously thinking about this car.
Don't like the wood overlay on console and doors.
Anyone have any idea if the OEM panels are still available & cost.
If I do buy it I'd probably replace the carpet with a charcoal color to cut down on the amount of orange ( phoposhoped a picture and it looks good).
Is this a large cost?
Spoke to the salesman - he said the front airdam needs to be replaced plus the timing belt etc has not been done.
With all that the price seems a bit high.

The price is too high considering the work needed. I'd negotiate quite hard on it...

Everyone love Imola orange on the exterior that is. It's like the Lappis Blue with the blue interior - you really gotta like those wild colored interiors to live with them everyday. At least I know I couldn't take it. Now as to black carpet with those orange seats - wow - you'd think Halloween everytime you got in - it would be perpetual pumkin season. Sorry - I know some folks have this orange interior and must like it. But if I was going to change the interior - it would have to be all black and you'll find that not only is this a lot of work if you wanted to take it on as a DIY project but you'll find that a new interior would be very expensive - so you'd have to go to a used interior from a dismantler and then most likely take it out yourself. Anyway that would be worth it in this case in my opinion but that would most likely just add to the cost which in my opinion is already too high. I con't care what color it is - 68k for a 2002 is high.

Good luck to you on your search - it is one of the all time best cars ever made!

Everyone love Imola orange on the exterior that is. It's like the Lappis Blue with the blue interior - you really gotta like those wild colored interiors to live with them everyday. At least I know I couldn't take it. Now as to black carpet with those orange seats - wow - you'd think Halloween everytime you got in - it would be perpetual pumkin season. Sorry - I know some folks have this orange interior and must like it. But if I was going to change the interior - it would have to be all black and you'll find that not only is this a lot of work if you wanted to take it on as a DIY project but you'll find that a new interior would be very expensive - so you'd have to go to a used interior from a dismantler and then most likely take it out yourself. Anyway that would be worth it in this case in my opinion but that would most likely just add to the cost which in my opinion is already too high. I con't care what color it is - 68k for a 2002 is high.

Good luck to you on your search - it is one of the all time best cars ever made!

Cool story.

Cool story.

Bro...

Just to keep this thread up to date, #85 is in San Antonio, Tx, 58K miles.

f0d24e729ba611e29aee22000a9f38e6_7.jpg

someone is getting this 2004 serviced in Illinois....

^ I think I saw this car in Des Plaines - Park ridge area driving east on Algonquin road back in early December. Someone I know talked to the owner at a gas station in Lincolnwood around 2 years ago, according to my friend the car is all stock and the owner drives it "a lot" (I think the car had 40-50k miles back then).

^ I think I saw this car in Des Plaines - Park ridge area driving east on Algonquin road back in early December. Someone I know talked to the owner at a gas station in Lincolnwood around 2 years ago, according to my friend the car is all stock and the owner drives it "a lot" (I think the car had 40-50k miles back then).

Sounds about right. I've been getting random messages that people are spotting my car around this area. I keep on telling them it's not me. lol

ec7d0ab0a3e411e2b7f822000a1fb726_7.jpg

^ in canada... I believe this was the wrecked one?

e5d184e4a3b111e2822b22000a1f901c_7.jpg

6c760f58a3ab11e2b30a22000aa80109_7.jpg

Two imolas still in VA?

Last edited:
His story is BS also. He just bought the Imola that was in Scottsdale. It's in the garage on one of the pictures he posted. He is an example of why you should think hard before buying a damaged car. The car might be okay at the right price but he was asking $63k earlier.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqN,!qMFGBSkEpSDBRn6tTeDwg~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqN,!qMFGBSkEpSDBRn6tTeDwg~~60_3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 497
Could it be true!? Imola JH4NA216X3T000039 sold on FleaBay for $43.1 K. That is a good deal if the frame was repaired properly. Did anyone here buy it? Or did the seller buy it?

Last edited:
Back