• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is this the fire car?

some dummy is gonna buy it online , not realizing the engine is missing
for every crappy car there are ten dummies lining up!
hope it's no one on here!!!

I bought it!

I decided that I would go faster than Dave in it WITHOUT the engine!

When Dave and I are at the track together he often just sits in his car in the pits and makes "vrooming" sounds - I thought it would be fun to beat him at that too!

So ,,since I'm now subscribed is someone going to tell me what the infamous "firecar" is all about?:confused: :redface: Oh and don't hate me because I can't make it to your awsome est fest:tongue:

WE HATE!

What, you can't drive 2 hours to see us and get drunk?

What type of Doc are you anyways?

What's up?

Yea someone out there picked it up... here were some more pics of it:

Mitch read the linked thread in post 7 and see what conclusion you come up with.:confused:

I say its worth $2k

Not likely but your entitled to your own opinion. Replacement cost for the wheels are 15K not including rubber, it would take 6 months to make and ship form Japan. The fire was only to the drivers side door and drivers seat, and roof. The suspension is DTM for 2K, plus the compliance links, toe links, and the NSXR front upper and lower, sway bar. HID projector fogs, HID headlights, LED smoked turn signals from Tamoske in Lithuania. Wings west front and side skirts, Carbon hood, rear window garnish, and wing. Hatch struts. In one of the pics you see the Sub is inverted between the seats, that unit to build would be well over 1K, not to mention the custom box in the trunk with 2 alpine V12 amps and a cap. And a half assed turbo kit with the AEM ECU.

I'm not justifying the price, I'm just defending my...I would expect some courtesy and respect from my fellow NSX'Rs, not this crap....Thanx for helping me decide on my next car......

Omar, what are you getting angry about?

Dave was wondering if this was your car, and then we speculated what a burned, engineless nsx was worth. No slight towards you, and I hope to see you in another one in the near future. I'm surprised you haven't chimed in earlier!

Cheers bud!

John:smile:

Last edited:
Yeah - when are you getting another NSX Omar?

And what are you talking about when you say crap?

I dont understand.......this is about your old car, our speculation as to what it was worth....

Back