• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

italian NSX OWNERS

front 18'' wheels

Ciao Carlo,

problem was that I must fit a front spacers (cm. 1.5) bacause I've the complete Movid Brake System kit.
So front 18'' x 8 wheels come OUT of fender around 1 inch (cm. 2.5) !!
In Italy cars doesn't run with wheels and tires OUT of fenders, so I must ordered from Erebuni 4 NSX flare fenders like in pic!
On front and on rear

Ciao a tutti

Attachments

• red-front[1].jpg
    red-front[1].jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 800
Hi Luca
I had the same problem.
I did order new front wheels with special offset 62 mm and a 22 mm spacer.

Carlo

Attachments

• 108-0850.jpg
    108-0850.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 802
more info!!

NSX-Racer said:
A little correction regarding Monza: Just received the inscription papers - once again no Trophy races in Monza - just another free practice day due to the italian laws. Racing would have been only possible if our club pays 80,000 Euros extra (!) to the race track and the Automobil Club Italia.

Anyway - as I wrote, I won't attend the meeting.

Hi Racer, cuold i have more info about Monza! cost, planning of a day, etc.

i'll be there but i would know more, so i can decide at what time i must arrive... etc....
thanks a lot!!!!!!

Carletto

Re: more info!!

carlettodj said:

i'll be there but i would know more, so i can decide at what time i must arrive... etc....
thanks a lot!!!!!!

Carletto

Roppolo from USA, but only the 3rd generation to live here in the states. Sicily is my family's roots.

We have DiBenedetto, Maggio, DiMaggio and Materiste :)

carlettodj said:

thanks a lot!!!!!!

Carletto

Hi Carlo,

You will find more infos with this PDF.

carlettodj said:

thanks a lot!!!!!!

Carletto

Just click on www.nsx.ch
meeting should start at 8.45 a.m. with the briefing but it would be better to be there half an hour or so earlier.

Re: Re: more info!!

NSX-Racer said:
Just click on www.nsx.ch
meeting should start at 8.45 a.m. with the briefing but it would be better to be there half an hour or so earlier.

I've read the program!
Racer i would ask to you if i don't want drive my N in the racetrack but just meet the other owners, and parking my Car between the other NSX friends what do i do? I must pay the 400 euro if I dont use the track, just parking my car behind the boxes?

thank for all....
Carlo

thanks!

NSX-Racer said:
No, if you don't want to drive you don't have to pay. Usualy there's no problem for visitors to enter the parking especialy when they come with a NSX;)

Thanks a lot racer for your info! i hope to know u in person at 17!!! Racer i come a bit off topic do u know someone, that also come at 17, that sell a used cd changer (oem or Alpine)?
i would like to buy one but i don't find a good occasion!!!

thanks for all, see u at Monza!

bye carlo:D :D

As I already wrote in my first post from 06-11 in this thread I won't attend the meeting - my CD changer has been sold a long time ago and I don't know another one, sorry.

Re: CD Changer

MadFinc said:
Hi Carlo

That's a possible solution to replace the OEM

You need a converter cable

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/pieaccdchani.html

then you can install a MP3 capable CD-Changer from Alpine

or with that converter

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/blitzhonalpv1d.html

any audio input device to the OEM head unit

Hi Mad thanks for information and for the links, do u know if this shop make an international shippin? I had find some american's car hi-fi supplier that sell the adaptor cable and the changer but they don't ship in Italy:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Any suggestion?????

:( :( :( :( :(

Sh.....
They don't ship outside the USA.

have to find a solution !!
Need this converter myself because i like to install the DVD/MP3 Player from Alpine (DVA-5210)

Saluti

Carlo

good!!!

NSX-Racer said:
Little hint: Somewhere in the FAQ there's a DIY to make a converter yourself. AFAIK only 2 pins have to be changed.

i'm just lookin' for it!!!!
thanks racer!!

carletto dj:D :D

Hi Carlos if you want the best made rims there are get Volk Racing wheels...... here is the link they have 3 types of categories in wheels so check them all out and see
http://mackinindustries.com/md/rays/volk.html they are the highest name and quality standard of japanese rims......

Ma sapete se sono state distribuite Nsx di colore diverso dal rosso in Italia?
A roma ne gira una blu puffo con kit estetico Comptech,ma credo sia di importazione dalla Germania.

Sì è un rosso diverso, + chiaro, smaltato, te lo confermo perchè la mia è il rosso Acura NSX.
Anche i fari post. sono di un rosso diverso, rosso vivo e non vinaccia bordeaux come l'europea e sono illuminati da 6 bulbi (3 per lato) invece di 2 totali.
Qui alcune foto:
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=5480

ciao
Luca

Exaggerate said:
Ma sapete se sono state distribuite Nsx di colore diverso dal rosso in Italia?
A roma ne gira una blu puffo con kit estetico Comptech,ma credo sia di importazione dalla Germania.

Ho incontrato il vecchio propietario della mia NSX,mi ha detto una cosa che non mi risulta,voi magari ne sapete di +.
Ho il battitacco numerato,lui mi ha detto che questa è una versione speciale (100 esemplari) provati espressamente da Senna!!!
A me pare strano,anche perchè sul battitacco c'è scritto 468,ma magari è vero.
Ne sapete nulla?

Back