• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's been awhile...

After looking on and off for a few years, it just happened out of the blue. Regretted selling my '95 almost 10 years ago,but just hadn't found another to bring home until this week. A chance meeting with an old friend led to a contact who was selling his '04. He told me to call, but I didn't think it could happen. I wanted this local car years ago when I first saw it, and, as I sat at my computer just looking at pictures of it on line, the old friend texted me and said "so did you contact him?" I said no and he started working on me until I finally called. From there it all went pretty quick and by the next day (Friday) we had it all set. I drove it home just Monday and put it in the garage. Today we got the registration and off we went for a short evening cruise. Felt like home. As goofy as it is, the smell of the car inside is just what I remember from the '95. The feeling of being right down on the road and chewing up pavement was just fantastic. Looking forward to many more drives.

Thanks to rd118413 for an awesome car. I'll take great care.

Not the best pic but the first one I took when getting it home.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
welcome back...many happy miles to you...

Awesome! Congrats :)

Congrats to you!

Nice to see this Silverstone remain in Ohio.
Will be down to C'Bus tomorrow late PM. :redface:

Back