• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

Zanardi #18 32,000 miles (I used to have to commute a bit
frown.gif

Red/black '94 with 75600km = 46986 miles.
Bought it in May 2002 with 41000 km = 25481 miles.

Just can't stop driving it. Its pouring rain outside at the moment and still this morning I couldn't resist taking the NSX instead of the old beater ;)

Mine is a 91 with 40k on the speedo and about 750 on the engine.

nsx1164 said:
so far on 6th set of REAR tires, 5th set of FRONTS

I'm surprised you go through fronts almost as often as rears.

I'm on my 13th set of rear street tires, 6th set of fronts.

I'm on my second set of track tires, front and rear, although I got the first set used.

ICE ICE BABY!!!

Hey guys I bought "Vanilla Ice's" NSX. Its a 91 with 29,725 miles...I can't help but play the theme song when I'm rollin....just kidding..hehe. I love the car.

:D

My 91 blk/ivory has 32k miles now, and had 29k when I bought it almost 4 weeks ago.

nsxtasy said:
I'm surprised you go through fronts almost as often as rears.

I'm on my 13th set of rear street tires, 6th set of fronts.
I'm surprised too... note that these are all:
- upsized +2 setup (17/18)
- on a lowered car (more aggressive overall camber than even the 91 settings)
- consulting my records, some of the front tire swaps were done prematurely (because I switched tire sizes, or went with a different brand/model all around).... adjusting for this, I'd say I'm really on my 6th set of rears, and about my 3-1/2th set of fronts, give-or-take a half season or so.

I noticed that shorter courses like Putnam and GMan tend to tear up the fronts quite a bit (compared to the rears), particularly when new... more so, it seems, when running aftermarket tires that have a "rain tire" type tread pattern (Dunlop SP9000, Toyo T1-S Proxes, also S02 and Pilot Sport). With these there is a definite feathering on the edges. Other tires with more "traditional" tread blocks (e.g., Yoko AVS Sport, A022 - also S03, Pilot MXXX3 etc) seem to hold up better, but I don't have personal statistical evidence to back it up.

I did not track my OEM tire usage -- just went through the 1 set of 15/16 A022 that came with the car.

Last edited:
1993 Sebring Silver/Black, 72.8k and climbing with every nice day and open road.

Last edited:
92' Black/Black 73,345 miles
Bought Dec '01 with 51,000 miles
Daily Driven, Stock except wheels/tires, Excellent Conditon, not one ding or dent, with all of the '92 issues fixed.
I absolutely love to drive this car!

Back