• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

1991 NSX Black on black 5speed...81K hey Bedford give me call 817 269-3839 cell to hook up....thks

JUST SOLD 92 RED/BLACK 28,000 NOW HAVE 97 SPA YELLOW WITH 42,000

2002 with 433 miles

93 formerly red/black and now blue/tan-113.7 approx. Purchased in May. Mark Basch just did service went over car and found little wrong--just the usual minor oil leaks etc.

You got that,synergy!
Been thinking how a Boostzilla would sound right about now. Hopefully compression and leakdown will be fine.

Whoa, chumch you'd better slow down there, you're really racking them up!
;-)

1998 NSX-T Berlina Black/Camel ....29,000 miles

Mileage

:) 95 red/black 55.5K Purchased in January 2003 at about 53.5 K

I am still amazed at the acceleration (for 3.0 liter engine)and braking. Still draws attention where ever I go.
Not bad for a car design about 14 years old.

I wish I could have had one when they first come out. :cool:

Those folks must have been sleep deprived because they could not stop the ear to ear grin for even a minute. :D I'm happy to be an owner now even though I missed the initial rush!!!

93 Blk/Blk 91,400

Bought the car 2 months ago with 90,200.

Made a Vegas Run (about 600 miles round trip) the second week I had the car. DAMN it is so stable even at 140 MPH! This is on the stock 15/16 setup. New wheels are in the works and can't wait to try the infamous 160.

I wish I didn't wait so long to get one of these.

Back