• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

91 Blk/Ivory #644 112K
I purchased the car about 4 weeks ago, and it's great!
My 9 yr old daughter wanted to go to McDonalds in "Black Beauty", so not wanting to refuse my little princess, we did.
We got the food and shakes, one chocolate and one strawberry, and on the way home, going around a corner....
Do you know how hard it is to clean under an NSX seat? And what is with those giant holes in the shake tops?
Of course, she is still my princess, and I smile when I see the faint strawberry stain by the door sill....
But we take the Jeep when we go to McDonalds now...

Wow, there's quite a few early model NSXs with less than 10k on the odometer, pretty cool.

92 with 2k(or less, I think)
smile.gif

Oh, and I too do enjoy my car very much. I may not drive it as often as some of you do, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Originally posted by 1BADNSX:
91 Red/Black 22,000

Is that you, Bob? I think I recognize the M3 and the low miles on the NSX.
smile.gif

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)

Originally posted by Veleno:
92 with 2k(or less, I think)
smile.gif

Oh, and I too do enjoy my car very much. I may not drive it as often as some of you do, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

Didn't you get really lucky and buy a zero mile car NEW after it was 9 YEARS OLD?? Lucky dog!
smile.gif

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)

'96 58,800 miles

purchased in 11/99 with 24,600 - car is only driven march-november and is enjoyed on the track as well as the streets - includes "cross country" mileage to NSXPO 2001 and 2002

1998 Monte Carlo Blue NSX-T...2000 miles....

in the first month and loved every mile driven.

------------------
'98 Blue NSX-T

1995 Red/Tan....14,400 miles

------------------
NSXY
95 NSX-T, 5 sp, Red/Tan, Tubi exhaust, Dali street anti-sway bars, Dunlop SP9000s

'91 Bl/Bl with 57,xxx miles

2000 NSX-T with 15,500 miles (IMHO, not nearly enough).

What bugs me more is that I've only added 5,500 miles since August of 2001 (when I stopped using her as a daily driver).

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

I believe I have a post somewhere back "yonder", but to update things:

Street cruzer 81,000+ and hopefully back to full street use soon.
biggrin.gif

Track rat 102,000 and just ran a 1:46:01 around Road Atlanta last weekend on stock suspension.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan Boooleevard Cruzer
1992 White/Black Track Rat
2002 Red and White Cooper S - for sale, please inquire

Back