• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time for Joint NSX/S2000 meet.

Family Gathering : Joint NSX and S2000 meet, July 7th.

It seems only appropriate that the Honda sports cars have their own day together here in Dallas. These two cars represent the best of what Honda is capable of producing. Design, performance, innovative design and yet reliable. It's time to celebrate these two cars in a joint meet on July 7th. For those interested we will start the day with Cars & Coffee at Classic BMW, come early to get a preferred parking area. We will then travel to BJ's Brewhouse in Plano to have lunch, and following lunch we will have a short drive to a local car museum to take a tour.

If time permits we will have a group drive over some local roads with some interesting twists and turns to settle that lunch and stretch your cars legs a little.

Links:

Cars & Coffee: http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

BJ's Brewhouse: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CB0Q_BIwAQ

NTX Auto Museum: http://www.thecampbellcenter.com/

Hope to see you and your cars on July the 7th!

Current NSX list of attendees for the NSX/S2000 meet.

1. dirtiehippie
2. MrTwo
3. Payam972
4. Single Samurai
5. Redna2x
6. NSX1145
7. GBL1

Current list of S2000's.
1. Vanishing Point
2. Ap1_Silverstone
3 . LordRahl007
4. M&M08
5. Pmptx
6. topher S2K
7. Btrthnezr3
8. pakman08
9. xcrazyaenoyx
10. S2k Manic
11. ConanO'Brien
12. MrKlean187
13. longnvu88
14. StormTroopinAp2
15 .zexen
16 .PersianSTud
17. tv4184
18. JS2k.com
19. yellows2kowner
20. kenichi
21, zbillster

~Steven (Vanishing Point)

Last edited:
I'm definately in Steven! Sounds good and would be a blast for sure!
I popped over to the S2KI site and there is great interest over there
to make this happen. Looks like you've got Great Support!

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/956225-group-meet-with-n-texas-nsx-group/

Meet, Drive and a Bite would be perfect for a 1st meetup!

I saw that Dirtiehippie is in on the C&C thread, Any other N. TX. NSX's?

Last edited:
Steven,

Great idea that I too have been trying to find time to organize...see post #37 in this thread...that's also a good list of the NSXs we've identified in the DFW area:

http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=155774

I'm still up (or is it 'down' now?) for a "ride & drive" meet up & eat up...especially adding the S2000s into the equation. :)

As discussed previously, I can offer up Top Speed as a central meeting starting point...we're in Addison near Beltline & Midway.

Nice to see some interest, hopefully over the coming days others will see the post and consider this event. :cool:

This is the museum I'm considering, it's located on Campbell Rd about one mile west of 75.

http://www.thecampbellcenter.com/

Been wanting to check out this place too...heard about it, just never knew where it was.

I drive past that place a few times a week on the way to/from lunch. We would always joke about the strange combination of "Classic Cars" and "Banquet Hall" on the outside of the building. Never knew it was a car museum. Go figure. :)

- Chris

I'm checking into the museum this am. Be thinking about a place to eat, especially one that can accommodate 50+ cars "safely" and still have decent food. We have gone to BJ's in Plano on previous meets and the food was decent, has some great beer and one can keep an eye on your cars easily.

~Steven

Steven,

The idea of a place that has an outdoor patio to dine on sounds great in that the cars could be watched over...not to mention the 'display' creating a major 'draw' for the restaurant. :)

Last edited:
Steven,

The idea of a place that has an outdoor patio to dine on sounds great in that the cars could be watched over...not to mention the 'display' creating a major 'draw' for the restaurant. :)

I'd be interested in hearing some suggestions in that regard. Most of the one's I'm either familiar with or checked into were far too small patio wise, plus the parking was "sketchy" at best. I'm thinking between the two groups we will have approximately 25-40 people.

Joint S2000/NSX meet

Date: tentatively, Saturday July 7th

Time: 11:30am till ?

We will be meeting at a North Dallas restaurant, the location is yet to be determined at the 11:30 am time. After lunch we will drive to the NTX auto museum on Campbell Rd and take a tour. I'm still working on either a drive or a photo op. or both afterward. Imput is appreciated and welcomed.

If you are interested please add your name here NSX members, i will have a similar post on S2KI.com's N. Tex. forum as well.

Joint S2000/NSX meet

Date: tentatively, Saturday July 7th

Time: 11:30am till ?

We will be meeting at a North Dallas restaurant, the location is yet to be determined at the 11:30 am time. After lunch we will drive to the NTX auto museum on Campbell Rd and take a tour. I'm still working on either a drive or a photo op. or both afterward. Imput is appreciated and welcomed.

If you are interested please add your name here NSX members, i will have a similar post on S2KI.com's N. Tex. forum as well.

1. dirtiehippie

Count me in. :)

1. dirtiehippie
2. MrTwo
3. Payam972
4. Single Samurai

I'm In for Saturday July 7th as well!:biggrin:
I wasn't planning on going to C&C anyways.
I'm good with C&C Every other month....

Last edited:
1. dirtiehippie
2. MrTwo
3. Payam972
4. Single Samurai
5. Redna2x

1. dirtiehippie
2. MrTwo
3. Payam972
4. Single Samurai
5. Redna2x
6. NSX1145

If there's a group near the Lewisville area, you are more than welcome to meet up at our shop SCW Performance, and head out to meet with the other groupings for the drive if needed.

I'm from the S2000 side, but been wanting an NSX forever. Still haven't pulled the trigger yet. Looking forward to meeting you guys and hearing some exhausts. Mmmmm. Anyone have an AP-X exhaust? From Youtube clips, it seems to be my favorite.

I pass by that place sometimes and always wondered what in the world it was.

Last edited:
1. dirtiehippie
2. MrTwo
3. Payam972
4. Single Samurai
5. Redna2x
6. NSX1145
7. GBL1

Back