• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time for Joint NSX/S2000 meet.

Put me down for a spot near the S2000s with my NSX.

The schedule seems pretty efficiently timed out, but I wanted to open an invitation to any and all of this "Honda power band" troupe to plan a stop-by at Top Speed Auto Accessories in Addison (just down the tollway from Cars & Coffee) to check out our digs and new dyno.

Since we recently added new Saturday hours (11am to 4pm), we could either all plan a short swing-by enroute to the restaurant for lunch, or after the museum and any possible "fun-run", everybody can stop by for the nickel tour.

Just figured this might be a cool idea since we make and carry many performance products for the S2000 and NSX, a lot of people don't yet know that we're now open on Saturdays, and because we might have some out-of-town guests in the big-D.

Pics of showroom & dyno below:

George, thanks for the invite! Probably the best option would be after the museum tour, I'll definitely attend this tour. I'll also pass this invite along to the S2000 group.

I will be attending the C&C Dallas event on the 7th. I usually reserve (with cones) at 6 am several spots for S2000's and can reserve some for the NSX's if that's needed. I park near the Spring Creek Parkway entrance, where the "exotics" have now moved, look for the Rio S2000 CR. This will also make it convenient for leaving together for BJ's for lunch as well.

If you want a reserved spot please add your name and I will save a spot exclusively for NSX's, but near the S2000's.:smile:

!. GBL1
2. REDNA2X

George, thanks for the invite! Probably the best option would be after the museum tour, I'll definitely attend this tour. I'll also pass this invite along to the S2000 group.

I will be attending the C&C Dallas event on the 7th. I usually reserve (with cones) at 6 am several spots for S2000's and can reserve some for the NSX's if that's needed. I park near the Spring Creek Parkway entrance, where the "exotics" have now moved, look for the Rio S2000 CR. This will also make it convenient for leaving together for BJ's for lunch as well.

If you want a reserved spot please add your name and I will save a spot exclusively for NSX's, but near the S2000's.:smile:

1. GBL1
2. REDNA2X
3. Single Samurai

Me too please!

!. GBL1
2. REDNA2X
3. NSX1145

Added

I'm out this time, car is in the shop getting tb/wp service and a few other things! Have fun guys!

**************Updated times for the 7th********************

C&C as early as you can till 10:20 (I imagine people will be ready to get out of the heat by then) :)

BJ's restauarant 10:30am till 12:00 am approx.

NTX auto museum 12:00 am till 1:00pm ($10 admittance per adult)

Top Speed Auto Accessories 1:20 till closing

I apologize for the revised times, but the museum has gone to summer hours where they close on saturday at 1:00pm. We should still be fine time wise though, refer to the original post for links to the various venues on the 7th.

Last edited:
:) Guess I'll be representing both sides. Just got back from Cali with a 95 Formula Red.

Only 6 reserved spots? Maybe you can reserve another spot when someone arrives, so that could turn into a larger number.
What time should we be there? I know I should be early, but on a Saturday, 12PM is early for me. Any recommended times?

I'll hold off on a spot for us until I'm sure I can actually wake up that early on Saturday. :p

If you want a reserved spot please add your name and I will save a spot exclusively for NSX's, but near the S2000's.

1. dirtiehippie
2. drtrembath
3. GBL1
4. Single Samurai
6. Redna2x
7. NSX11
8. ysoslow
9 vmlinsx ?

Last edited:
Only 6 reserved spots? Maybe you can reserve another spot when someone arrives, so that could turn into a larger number.
What time should we be there? I know I should be early, but on a Saturday, 12PM is early for me. Any recommended times?

I'll hold off on a spot for us until I'm sure I can actually wake up that early on Saturday. :p

I added more potential spots on my post, I'll save at least 11 spots unless more NSX's sign on here. At last check there were about six s2000's coming to C&C.
If you can get to C&C as early as you can, (7:30-8am) otherwise plan on meeting us at BJ's at 10:30am. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Looking forward to it! See you guys tomorrow morning!
Should be a Blast!:cool:

If you want a reserved spot please add your name and I will save a spot exclusively for NSX's, but near the S2000's.

!. Drtrembath

I'm out for C&C but would like to meet up with you guys at the restaurant. Is this the BJ's in Addison?

:p Wow, even at 8AM, that's earlier than work... and I have trouble getting in at 8:30, haha. I'll just try to be at BJs. Thanks for offering spots tho.

Last edited:
Updated 7/6. ******If you need directions BJ's, etc refer to original post on page1 for links/addresses**************

This is only for C&C. We have reserved seating at BJ's in our own area, there is big parking area and we will try to park together once there. Also, we will be able to watch our cars from our seating area as well. :cool:

1. dirtiehippie
2. drtrembath
3. GBL1
4. Single Samurai
6. Redna2x
7. NSX11
8. ysoslow
9 vmlinsx ?
10 payam972

Last edited:
Updated 7/6. ******If you need directions BJ's, etc refer to original post on page1 for links/addresses**************

This is only for C&C. We have reserved seating at BJ's in our own area, there is big parking area and we will try to park together once there. Also, we will be able to watch our cars from our seating area as well. :cool:

1. dirtiehippie
2. drtrembath
3. GBL1
4. Single Samurai
6. Redna2x
7. NSX11
8. ysoslow
9 vmlinsx ?

count me in again. coming with a slight front end modification lol

I park near the Spring Creek Parkway entrance, where the "exotics" have now moved, look for the Rio S2000 CR.

Great, all are welcome.

What? They moved the exotics?? To where???

I'm out this time, car is in the shop getting tb/wp service and a few other things! Have fun guys!

So who's got any empty seat for Payam?

:) Guess I'll be representing both sides. Just got back from Cali with a 95 Formula Red.

You're gonna drive two cars? Payam can help!

**************Updated times for the 7th********************

C&C as early as you can till 10:20 (I imagine people will be ready to get out of the heat by then) :)

BJ's restauarant 10:30am till 12:00 am approx.

NTX auto museum 12:00 am till 1:00pm ($10 admittance per adult)

Top Speed Auto Accessories 1:20 till closing

I apologize for the revised times, but the museum has gone to summer hours where they close on saturday at 1:00pm. We should still be fine time wise though, refer to the original post for links to the various venues on the 7th.

We start eating at 12am (aka: midnight)? BJ's ain't Denny's...LOL!

Also, does the museum still charge us if we show up with cooler cars than they have inside? :D

...coming with a slight front end modification lol

What did you do now? Park on the streets at The Shops of Legacy again? :)

What did you do now? Park on the streets at The Shops of Legacy again? :)

HAHA thats actually REALLY funny because its true. ill tell you the story tomorrow. see ya'll bright and early! i couldnt resist the urge...i have to attend.

GBL1,
Ha Ha! 12:00am..........we will try to leave at about 10:20am for BJ's to beat the crowd, besides I imagine people will be ready to get out of the heat.

The "exotics" moved from the north end of Classic's parking lot to the southend
of the lot next to Spring Creek.

payam972,
I added you back on the list, sounds like you have had "one of those" weeks we'd rather forget.

Back