• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time for Joint NSX/S2000 meet.

I have updated the first post regarding the joint meet to include further information and links. Looks like this could be a big meet!:cool:

GBL1, any word on the drive route?

Also, I will be at C&C early (6:15am) and I usually save spots for the S2000's near the Spring Creek entrance (near where the exotics park now). I'd be willing to save some for the NSX's there as well. :smile: We can leave together and have a short run to the restaurant.

<iframe style="height: 270px; width: 450px;" src="http://www.mapquest.com/embed?hk=LleYqX" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

I put a map together for a drive, but the only thing is it's almost 3 hours long!
Leaving from BJ's well go north on 75. We are going to make way to a park at lake texoma on hwy 377.

1. North on 75
2. Exit FM 902 and turn left or head west
3. Make a right on Fm 901 going north
4. Make a right on Fm 56 going east
5. Make a left on 901 going north
6. Make a right on Hwy 377 going north
7. Make a left at West Juniper Park (Do Not Go Over Lake Texoma)

We can stop and take photos here!

8. Well start heading back south on Hwy 377
9. Turn left onto Hwy 82 heading east
10. Take exit to US 75 heading back south towards Dallas
11. Exit Stacy Rd. And turn left
12. Turn right into shopping center and we can have dinner a Pluckers for those who wish to stay!

Let me know guys what you think! I know you guys might think it's a long day but hey let's make a day to enjoy!

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind joining in but i have commitment that day. Next time guys.
Enjoy!

Anyone from the Austin/ San Antonio area considering going? I'm on the fence due to the distance, but if we had a group willing to go, I'm sure I could be persuaded to zip up north :biggrin:

REDNA2X,

I'm thinking that particular drive might be too long, especially after C&C, restaurant and museum tour. Maybe a shorter drive would work or a photo session or both. I'm hoping GBL1 will come through with a drive for us, hint, hint!

~Steven

Haven't replied because I'm STILL working on it.

Found out me buddy is working full time AND going to law school...could explain his lack of reply.

I posted on the forum thread about on of his most popular runs to see if anyone else saved their map of the route...still awaiting replies.

From what I can tell, it was a long run too...and it took in the south Ft. area...Weatherford, Mansfield, Boyce, etc...

Not sure if that'll work for us.

Let me try calling him directly...

Last edited:
t's time for Joint NSX/S2000 meet.
Family Gathering : Joint NSX and S2000 meet, July 7th.

It seems only appropriate that the Honda sports cars have their own day together here in Dallas. These two cars represent the best of what Honda is capable of producing. Design, performance, innovative design and yet reliable. It's time to celebrate these two cars in a joint meet on July 7th. For those interested we will start the day with Cars & Coffee at Classic BMW, come early to get a preferred parking area. We will then travel to BJ's Brewhouse in Plano to have lunch, and following lunch we will have a short drive to a local car museum to take a tour.

If time permits we will have a group drive over some local roads with some interesting twists and turns to settle that lunch and stretch your cars legs a little.

Links:

Cars & Coffee: http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/ Note: I am willing to set up cones to save an appropriate number of spaces for NSX and S2000 parking near the "exotics". Area near Spring Creek Parkway.

BJ's Brewhouse: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...ed=0CB0Q_BIwAQ

NTX Auto Museum: http://www.thecampbellcenter.com/

Hope to see you and your cars on July the 7th!

Current NSX list of attendees for the NSX/S2000 meet.

1. dirtiehippie
2. MrTwo
3. Payam972
4. Single Samurai
5. Redna2x
6. NSX1145
7. GBL1

Current list of S2000's.
1. Vanishing Point
2. Ap1_Silverstone
3 . LordRahl007
4. M&M08
5. Pmptx
6. topher S2K
7. Btrthnezr3
8. pakman08
9. xcrazyaenoyx
10. S2k Manic
11. ConanO'Brien
12. MrKlean187
13. longnvu88
14. StormTroopinAp2
15 .zexen
16 .PersianSTud
17. tv4184
18. JS2k.com
19. yellows2kowner
20. kenichi
21, zbillster
22. 8000RPM

~Steven (Vanishing Point)

Last edited:
any one from houston or near here want to go up there together? I'm down for the drive.

That would be great if a few NSX's showed up from H-Town, San Antonio & Austin!
Very suprised that there aren't any more local DFW NSX's making it out.
Should be a great get together!

Very suprised that there aren't any more local DFW NSX's making it out.

I agree...where's the rest of the NSX crowd...come one guys, the S2Ks have us outnumbered 3 to 1!

1. GBL1 - George - white '92 - Frisco
2. REDNA2X - Eric - red '05 - Richardson
3. Ed Resh - Ed - black '91 - Lewisville
4. Texas91Brent - Brent - red '02 - Euless
5. clean_green - Wade - yellow '02 - Allen
6. Timeless1 - Hensley - black '91 & black '00 - Arlington/Grand Prairie
7. NSX1145 - Jeremy - silverstone '00 - Lewisville
8. kitaka - *** - *** - Plano
9. Nsx Service Girl - Susan - white '92 - Granbury
10. ACCD - Tony - black '98 - Plano
11. Doode - *** - *** - Arlington/Grand Prairie
12. Khoazie - Kevin - white '96 - Arlington
13. fastredrocket - *** - *** - Arlington
14. SMYLDOC - *** - *** - Dallas
15. wbryan - Bill - red '91 - Dallas
16. Huntjames- Ken - red '92 - Ft. Wort (after 6pm any day)
17. AnarchyNSX - Jason - *** - Denton
18. f16nsx - Sam - yellow '97 - Plano
19. rapture - Ty - black '92 - Dallas
20. odenspike - Charlie - yellow '02 - Plano
21. Single Samurai - Terry - yellow '02 - Fort Worth
22. cbrf2racer - Patrick - none yet - Mansfield
23. lightguy - Dave - black '91 - Ft. Worth
24. payam972 - Payam - red '97 - Plano
25. MrTwo - Jason - black '91 - Murphy
26. sollaris - Brian - black '91 - Arlington
27. *** - Lewis - black '91 - ***
28. TS PRO-1 - John - silver '91 - Plano
29. paopao - *** - none yet - Frisco
30. *** - Joe - black '91 - Richardson
31. Ritesh - Ritesh Red '98- Tyler.
32. Dirtiehippie - Chris - black '91 - Dallas
33. Waldorf - John - Yellow '99 - Highland Village

I'd love to take part in this but unfortunately I'll be out of town on the 7th. I'll have to catch up with you guys next time.

Patrick (cbrf2racer)

I may be in an NSX by the time this meet comes around with the GF in her S2000. We'll see how the NSXs check out.

I'm from Houston and I would like to go. I'm supposed to get my ride out of the shop on Friday. I'd like to make the Cars and Coffee, but that means getting up at 3 in the morning... :)

Nine days till this meet, come on DFW NSX's where are you? Tell me your not going to hide in the a/c on the 7th! C&C won't be too hot by the time we leave, the restaurant and the museum is air conditioned, so you have no excuse.:biggrin: Heck I'm driving a factory non a/c car to this, I hope I don't melt!

Clean 'em, shine 'em and get ready for the 7th.

I'm from Houston and I would like to go. I'm supposed to get my ride out of the shop on Friday. I'd like to make the Cars and Coffee, but that means getting up at 3 in the morning... :)

i'm planning on taking the car out for this. lmk if you want to roll up there together.

i'm planning on taking the car out for this. lmk if you want to roll up there together.

That would be great!

t's time for Joint NSX/S2000 meet.
Family Gathering : Joint NSX and S2000 meet, July 7th.

It seems only appropriate that the Honda sports cars have their own day together here in Dallas. These two cars represent the best of what Honda is capable of producing. Design, performance, innovative design and yet reliable. It's time to celebrate these two cars in a joint meet on July 7th. For those interested we will start the day with Cars & Coffee at Classic BMW, come early to get a preferred parking area. We will then travel to BJ's Brewhouse in Plano to have lunch, and following lunch we will have a short drive to a local car museum to take a tour.

If time permits we will have a group drive over some local roads with some interesting twists and turns to settle that lunch and stretch your cars legs a little.

Links:

Cars & Coffee: http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/ Note: I am willing to set up cones to save an appropriate number of spaces for NSX and S2000 parking near the "exotics". Area near Spring Creek Parkway.

BJ's Brewhouse: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=s...ed=0CB0Q_BIwAQ

NTX Auto Museum: http://www.thecampbellcenter.com/

Hope to see you and your cars on July the 7th!

Current NSX list of attendees for the NSX/S2000 meet.

1. dirtiehippie
2. MrTwo
3. Payam972
4. Single Samurai
5. Redna2x
6. NSX1145
7. GBL1
8. JS2K ?
9. vmlinsx ?
10. ysoslow
11. drtrembath

Current list of S2000's.
1. Vanishing Point
2. Ap1_Silverstone
3 . LordRahl007
4. M&M08
5. Pmptx
6. topher S2K
7. Btrthnezr3
8. pakman08
9. xcrazyaenoyx
10. S2k Manic
11. ConanO'Brien
12. MrKlean187
13. longnvu88
14. StormTroopinAp2
15 .zexen
16 .PersianSTud
17. tv4184
18. JS2k.com
19. yellows2kowner
20. kenichi
21, zbillster
22. 8000RPM

Last edited:
I'll come up from Houston with my nsx. Would love to have some fellow members caravan up with me that morning. Anyone for meeting up on 45 say around Frys at west rd around 3am and heading up from there?

I drive mine almost everyday and would love to get a regular fun drive going every month. This is great opportunity to do that and meet some fellow enthusiasts. What's the use of owning this fine vehicle if you don't drive it?

Let's go hav some fun!

I'll come up from Houston with my nsx. Would love to have some fellow members caravan up with me that morning. Anyone for meeting up on 45 say around Frys at west rd around 3am and heading up from there?

I drive mine almost everyday and would love to get a regular fun drive going every month. This is great opportunity to do that and meet some fellow enthusiasts. What's the use of owning this fine vehicle if you don't drive it?

Let's go hav some fun!

im in, pm me your number and ill get in contact with you.

I will be attending the C&C Dallas event on the 7th. I usually reserve (with cones) at 6 am several spots for S2000's and can reserve some for the NSX's if that's needed. I park near the Spring Creek Parkway entrance, where the "exotics" have now moved, look for the Rio S2000 CR. This will also make it convenient for leaving together for BJ's for lunch as well.

If you want a reserved spot please add your name and I will save a spot exclusively for NSX's, but near the S2000's.:smile:

!.

Back