• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time for Joint NSX/S2000 meet.

Re: It's time for Joint NSX/S2000 meet.
Updated 7/6. ******If you need directions BJ's, etc refer to original post on page1 for links/addresses**************

This is only for C&C. We have reserved seating at BJ's in our own area, there is big parking area and we will try to park together once there. Also, we will be able to watch our cars from our seating area as well.

I will be attending the C&C Dallas event on the 7th. I usually reserve (with cones) at 6 am several spots for S2000's and can reserve some for the NSX's if that's needed. I park near the Spring Creek Parkway entrance, where the "exotics" have now moved, look for the Rio S2000 CR. This will also make it convenient for leaving together for BJ's for lunch as well.

If you want a reserved spot please add your name and I will save a spot exclusively for NSX's, but near the S2000's.

1. dirtiehippie
2. drtrembath
3. GBL1
4. Single Samurai
6. Redna2x
7. NSX11
8. ysoslow
9 vmlinsx ?
10 payam972

Re: It's time for Joint NSX/S2000 meet.
**************Updated times for the 7th********************

C&C as early as you can till 10:20 (I imagine people will be ready to get out of the heat by then)

BJ's restauarant 10:30am till 11:30 am approx. We have reserved seating.

NTX auto museum 11:15 am till 1:00pm ($10 admittance per adult)

Top Speed Auto Accessories 1:20 till closing

I apologize for the revised times, but the museum has gone to summer hours where they close on saturday at 1:00pm. We should still be fine time wise though, refer to the original post for links to the various venues on the 7th.

Last edited:
good seeing you guys today, good turn out. i left at 10 to go to work, but maybe next month we can do it again!

Hopefully there will be some pictures soon, had a great turn out! Altogether we had 30 cars show up, even had a couple in their NSX show up from Cypress, Tx. I apologize for not remembering your name, hope you had a safe trip back.

George, thank you for letting us invade your business. I'm sure everyone enjoyed seeing your facility, looking at all your products for NSX's and S2000's.
Hopefully we can do a joint drive, maybe when it cools off some, man was it hot!

~Steven

good seeing you guys today, good turn out. i left at 10 to go to work, but maybe next month we can do it again!

Sorry work called...next time. (So what happened to the front of your NSX?)

And I slept through the meetup :mad: anyone take some pics?

Maybe the "Jager-bomb marathon" until 2am wasn't the most well thought out idea of your Friday evening? :D

Missed you man!

Hopefully there will be some pictures soon, had a great turn out! Altogether we had 30 cars show up, even had a couple in their NSX show up from Cypress, Tx. I apologize for not remembering your name, hope you had a safe trip back.

George, thank you for letting us invade your business. I'm sure everyone enjoyed seeing your facility, looking at all your products for NSX's and S2000's.

Hopefully we can do a joint drive, maybe when it cools off some, man was it hot!

~Steven

Only 30? I counted 28 S2Ks plus what, like 5-6 NSXs...

That was Richard that came up from Cypress...with the first automatic I've ever seen. Nice too!

We were glad to have everyone stop by to visit, in fact we enjoy having company and hosting gatherings. Any & all are welcome to "invade" and / or hold club meetings, events, cook-outs, or meets at our facilities anytime...for no charge. We figure, it's a nice, safe haven away from the public to hold private car events with a spacious showroom to all hang out in...spending time with like-minded enthusiasts...so why not do it! (Contact me for details or scheduling)

Yes, I agree, a "ride & drive" is in order...after Mother Nature's hot-flashes subside a bit.

I had a great time meeting many of you and checking out each others rides!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable day, maybe we can do a joint drive together in the future.

Pictures from the meet. Thank you zexen (kevin) for the photographs. Click on the pictures to enlarge.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1064...42683327921?banner=pwa&authkey=CJfii7y19bSdPA

Great pics...Thanks, Kevin!

PS: To those that did not make it...love to see ya'll next time!

Last edited:
lady backed into me at a parking lot. pricing out 02+ parts right now lol

Lemme guess...some ditz in a Sherman tank-sized SUV that she can't see out of to save her life?

I hope it's not too bad...and that her insurance makes good for you.

Lemme guess...some ditz in a Sherman tank-sized SUV that she can't see out of to save her life?

I hope it's not too bad...and that her insurance makes good for you.

Haha spot on. She backed into me in her 09 suburban. Ruined her rear bumper pretty bad too lol. Along with my left side front fender. Nothing else damaged just the fender. A contributing factor to me keeping my cool was her two daughters sitting in her car.

Now I can finally get to spraying the front bumper though when I get the fender replaced.

Shops at legacy is a dangerous place lol.

Haha spot on. She backed into me in her 09 suburban. Ruined her rear bumper pretty bad too lol. Along with my left side front fender. Nothing else damaged just the fender. A contributing factor to me keeping my cool was her two daughters sitting in her car.

Now I can finally get to spraying the front bumper though when I get the fender replaced.

Shops at legacy is a dangerous place lol.

Yes it is...I know of a certain white Ferrari 430 Scuderia that got egged at the shops while parked on the street there overnight!

I'm not against large SUVs...I'm against people that can't effectively drive them because they can't see out of them!

Glad it's not too bad...

I still would have given the lady a piece of my mind...so much so that her young daughters would have been talking about how of an IDIOT their Mom is...for weeks.

^^^
I have a hard time imagining an moron stupid enough to leave a Ferrari outside overnight anywhere. :eek:

especially a scuderia

The definition of success: you have a four garage & the Ferrari has to stay outside. :D

Actually, I think it was an impromptu "slumber party" at a lady friend's. ;)

Sorry for the Delay, I've been on heavy work travel since that weekend!
It was great to see and meet everybody! Some great looking cars out
there! Here's a few pics I shot ..... looking forward to the next outing!

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

t-bodz

Very nice pics! Makes me wish I wasn't stuck here at work but out driving in my NSX. :)

Thanks PHOEN$X!

I know the feeling, especially when checking out Prime Mid Day from the office:frown:

Need HELP!!!

Does any S2K owners in the DFW area have a set of Honda S2000 OEM wheels & tires (or any aftermarket ones that will fit is fine too!) that a friend of ours can use for a few days???

We will guarantee that they will be returned...and returned without damage.

Please text George at 214.629.1299.

Back