• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time! You don't wanna miss this caravan - Super Car Sunday, August 29th.

Rock and Roll! We're gonna have a great showing.

Trying to see if I can arrange some parking for us.

I'm looking forward to this event. The last two caravans with these guys have been epic. I expect an even better time with the many NSX's showing. :wink:

Ok, guys. Plan is to do a short (~30min) cruise to a breakfast location after SCS. I will be making the route tonight or tomorrow and update everyone afterward.

DO that same one through malibu to that breakfast spot. Place was pretty good. Then the mini cruise will be another cruise just to get home. Then again you were driving slow last time it may be lunch by then lol.

For those of us who live close(r) to woodland hills, can we just meet there?

Yeah man, you can do that. However, many of the people here can tell you how worth it, it is to backtrack. We have a mini group going from LA area to Arcadia anyways.

It's been too long since I was part of an organized drive. I also have not been to SCS yet, so it's time to cross that off my bucket list. I'm in Fountain Valley, so I will meet up at Diamond Bar. Thanks for organizing SFDreamer!

PS. I also plan on going to C&C Aug. 28. It's been closed for two weeks due to repaving.

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
6. ediddynsx(needs a wake up call)
7. giftedg / HGL1668 (in spirit)
8. suntaelee
9. theo1
10. Maverick96
11. NSXPatPat
12. Ryu
13. Mike-San
14. JCC
15. Mike2LA
16. Racinghart
17. Nsxexy
18. LMR
19. *NSXFTW*
20. Tooltime
21. YellowHaze

Ok Everyone... I JUST got back from going out and cruising the route we'll take to breakfast (since I had been told construction has been going on) and all is well. The weather report + the route is going to = an AMAZING drive to breakfast.

So here is the FINAL PLAN:

- Take off from Arcadia at 6:30
- Arrive Woodland Hills at ~ 7:15/30
- Hang at Super Car Sunday for 45min
- Leave for breakfast around 8:00/15 (depending on time we get to SCS)
- Nice relaxed scenic cruise to PCH
- Breakfast along PCH at Coogies Beach Cafe, place has excellent parking, and we should be able to get all 20+ cars in line no problem, so perfect for pics.
- After breakfast, everyone is free to do as they please.

Checklist:

- Oil
- Brakes
- Tire Pressure
- MINIMUM 3/4 Tank at Arcadia
- Common Sense

And that about covers it everyone. If you have 2way radios, feel free to bring them along too. We are going to have, good, safe, fun! :biggrin:

I stress again, PLEASE do NOT be late to Arcadia. Thanks!

Last edited:
Thinkin about it. . . it's just soooooo early. . :tongue:

If I can get up, anyone can get up. Dreamer can verify this. I don't think i got out of bed till about 1 today so being somewhere by 630 is a landmark step in me getting up early. Don't worry though, all the exhausts will wake you up once were on the road.

Coogies Beach Cafe
23755 Malibu Rd, Malibu, CA 90265-4641
(310) 317-1444

It's in the Malibu colony shopping center on the ocean side of PCH

oh man... my very first run and over 20+ nsx's already... oof... this is going to be epic.

@SFDreamer: i got your message about us LA peeps. maybe we can meet somewhere around Vermont Ave., near the 101 freeway? since we are heading out east to arcadia, the 101 on ramp at Vermont Ave. will give us a choice to either take the 10 or the 60 East. just a suggestion... we can even meet in front of my apartment or a McD's/starbucks near by. let me know.

does this help SFDummy?

IMG_7653Cars4.jpg

IMG_7655Cars3.jpg

IMG_7651Cars2.jpg

I believe us getting there that early will get us ample parking NO MATTER WHAT. THe amount of cars we are gonna have there is just gonna be outrageous but feasible. If you have cameras, MAKE SURE TO BRING IT! this is a great photo op especially during the cruise.

LOL, I meant the ACTUAL eating area :tongue:

whoops my bad!

i think we should call ahead the morning of so that they can get ready for us, mwwahahaa.:cool:

Last minute add. I am in since I slacked off on the window thing. :tongue: See you folks at Arcadia.

Les and I (Fountain Valley) plan on meeting in Diamond Bar at 5:45 AM for the pre-meet planned by Sixspeedonline (don't know who that is). Can someone please verify that this is still a go?

No change, Steve.

6speedonline said:
5:45 AM at the Shell Gas station in Diamond Bar....3241 South Brea Canyon Road, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 This is off the Diamond Bar Blvd Exit on the 57 freeway. We will leave at 6:00 to meet up with the second group in Arcadia

6:30 AM at Pavilions Super Market in Arcadia...745 W. Naomi Ave, Arcadia, Ca. This is south of the 210 Freeway, Baldwin Ave Exit. We will leave at 6:45 for our final destination at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 arriving before 8:00 AM

No change, Steve.

Correct, Yellowhaze, there is no change to the 6speed plans. However, if you're not there on time, they will leave, just FYI.

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
8. suntaelee
9. theo1
10. Maverick96
11. NSXPatPat
12. Ryu
13. Mike-San
14. JCC
15. Mike2LA
16. Racinghart
17. Nsxexy
18. LMR
19. *NSXFTW*
20. Tooltime
21. YellowHaze
22. NSXrunner

This time mike, you have to back in lol it threw the pic off ;)

*edit* this event should be the nsx month as this is by far the biggest turn out ever not counting nsxpo.

Last edited:
Correct, Yellowhaze, there is no change to the 6speed plans. However, if you're not there on time, they will leave, just FYI.

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
8. suntaelee
9. theo1
10. Maverick96
11. NSXPatPat
12. Ryu
13. Mike-San
14. JCC
15. Mike2LA
16. Racinghart
17. Nsxexy
18. LMR
19. *NSXFTW*
20. Tooltime
21. YellowHaze
22. NSXrunner

Thanks CDX_NSX and thanks, Steve. I'll be caravanning with Les "LMR", a new NSX owner and enthusiast. Perhaps one more will be joining our FV twosome. I look forward to meeting with the SoCal group once again.

Steve

Thanks CDX_NSX and thanks, Steve. I'll be caravanning with Les "LMR", a new NSX owner and enthusiast. Perhaps one more will be joining our FV twosome. I look forward to meeting with the SoCal group once again.

Steve

im from long beach. im a new nsx owner. i use to work out in FV (dlink systems). now im just in HB every morning. in any case, how do i join the "FV" group?? hahah

Back