• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jack sold his red 05

While I was away at the Indy 500, I returned to find out that Jack (Yojack) sold his car and saw with my own eyes that his garage was missing that distinctive red NSX we are all so used to seeing.:eek: Well Jack is still a nice guy and Yolanda will have one less car in the way. And one less insurance premium to pay. And hopefully he'll show up to events with his custom Z.

While I was away at the Indy 500, I returned to find out that Jack (Yojack) sold his car and saw with my own eyes that his garage was missing that distinctive red NSX we are all so used to seeing.:eek: Well Jack is still a nice guy and Yolanda will have one less car in the way. And one less insurance premium to pay. And hopefully he'll show up to events with his custom Z.

What??

Oh .. no! So what's he going to do with Yolanda's vette? (I mean .. what custom builds does he have planned?_

What??

Oh .. no! So what's he going to do with Yolanda's vette? (I mean .. what custom builds does he have planned?_

I know, and have seen some of the progress nut I've been sworn to secrecy:wink: Going for lunch tomorrow and I'm sure I'll see the latest progress.:smile:

J

I know, and have seen some of the progress nut I've been sworn to secrecy:wink: Going for lunch tomorrow and I'm sure I'll see the latest progress.:smile:

J

I spoke to the guy who bought Jack's NSX - lucky guy! Didn't even know he was selling it and now it's gone :(

Is jack looking for a gtr?
I saw a guy post a wtb thread over on nagtroc with a screen name like yy jack or something like that

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Back