• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JETZ Racing new products: TYPE-R wing & '02 style sports valence.

Johnny, time to start developing new parts!

LOL.....cmon JETZ.....dont you guys know Formula Red is the most popular color for the NSX...........:rolleyes:

Yes, if I can get 3 orders or more together for formula red then maybe I can do it for the same painted price.

PM me if you are in :smile:

Cheers,
Johnny

Last edited:
I think the poster recognized that they couldn't use the spats and just wanted to see what the rest of the WW body kit with this valence would look like.

yes correct........nice to see someone with good reading comprehension skills.....:wink:

so I guess if I use this valence I cant use my WW spatz? Any pics of this valence on a WW body kit?

I'll have the rear valence painted soon. Once I get it back, you'll be able to see it with the wings west side skirts. I have the Mode 4 front bumper, same as Mike Cruz.

Long

Roger,

I'll be up in Norcal soon. If I have everything ready and install, I'll hit you up. Maybe even convince you into buying a Bel Canto :tongue:.

Roger,

I'll be up in Norcal soon. If I have everything ready and install, I'll hit you up. Maybe even convince you into buying a Bel Canto :tongue:.

Your going to be bad for my wallet.....lol. Yeah let me know when you will be up.....I will buy you a beer.........

Front and rear view:

jatiger2.jpg

Jatiger.jpg

Special thanks to "Jagtiger" :smile:

Back