• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jim Russell Praise

Another Jim Russell praise thread.

I had read on here and have heard great things about the man, and have talked to him once on the phone before I had my NSX, but have not had the pleasure of meeting him until today.

In a parking lot I noticed the lip on my car, on the passenger side, was sagging, and since I was 5 minutes away from his shop, I decided to stop by to see if he could take a quick look.

He had another car on the only lift that could take a NSX, but after a short wait, he graciously took a look at the sagging lip, fixed it, and then generally looked over the car. All with no charge, and he wouldn't even tell me what kind of beer he likes to drink!

Super nice, extremely knowledgable individual. He will be my go to from now on.

For those that don't know, he works at
Cologne Auto Body
1250 Old County Road
Belmont, CA 94002
(650) 591-2050

Seconded - Jim rocks - he's always been super friendly and helpful, and clearly knows the car extremely well. Lucky to have him nearby!

Thanks for the share man! I'm looking to get some service done and will definitely give him a call!

Jim is the man!! Installed my SoS clutch and it still runs smooth and quiet ~1000 miles later! Came out way cheaper than I expected, too.

Will be taking my 91 back to him in a few months for some final touches, and I can't wait for my nsx to get Jim's sweet sweet TLC haha

Back