• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Joined the ranks of married folks...

hey guys,

So over the weekend I finally got hitched :biggrin: We used the NSX for the wedding car and glad to report the T-top comes in quite handy for pictures.

The professional shots are not ready yet but my friend snapped this one for me....we drove at about 60mph most of the way and lost only one rose for the entire trip.

Thought I'd share with my nsx family :)

weddingnsx.jpg

Wow:eek: so went ahead and married your car:tongue:

congratulations to you and your bride!

some great advice is found in alan / slamstrom's sig file:

Remember that a successful marriage depends on two things:
1) finding the right person and
2) being the right person.

Last edited:
If I announced to my friends that I was married and then posted a picture of me and my car (sans wife), I'd be divorced!

Oh yeah, I am divorced...

^I like that advice, so true!

thanks guys, I'm a happy man ~ I would marry the nsx but it's not much of a bedroom decoration! haha

Congrats Rick. Flowers on the NSX:rolleyes:, is that your latest mod?:biggrin:

Last edited:

great advise, I unfortunately wasn't the right person lol... but I know you and you new bride are a great match and support eachother no matter where life moves you

Congrats Rick! Slave to love like the rest of us.

So how much time did you spend detailing your car the night before???

Congrats Rick! Slave to love like the rest of us.

So how much time did you spend detailing your car the night before???

No time detailing since the car was under a car cover freshly detailed as she always waits to make an appearance :)

slamstorm: I have no more mods planned for the nsx so the flower will have to do!

thanks guys, it was an eventful weekend to say the least for me - I see no changes since my girl is quite supportive in my hobbies :)

If I announced to my friends that I was married and then posted a picture of me and my car (sans wife), I'd be divorced!

Oh yeah, I am divorced...

That's what I was wondering...where's the bride?

Geez Rick... I think I can speak for eveyone on this forum... We would have peferred a pic of your lovely bride with the NSX, not a pic of you in your best mac daddy pose for GQ :eek::biggrin:

Congratulations to you and Sarah.

Back