• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jonsibal NSX - SEMA 2013 - THEY DID IT!!!

Who ever is there please get more info!! This is awesome!

jonsibal_nsx1.jpg

jonsibal_nsx2.jpg

Oscar

I'm not sure I understand your question. The Rocket Bunny is a render, right? And the white wide body looks nothing like the RB rendering. More like an old Alpine Sorcery if you ask me.

Well, the guy Josibal posted on his Instagram "From Rendering to Reality, here's the IAD NSX in the flesh. Built by @infinite_b of #infiniteautodesign. #sema2013" ... and yes, the front is different, but I believe the rear is the same as the rendering (I really only care about the rear myself) ...

yeah show the rear... it looks like ass... no pun intended. I really like original rendering. The SEMA thing... meh...

, but I believe the rear is the same as the rendering (I really only care about the rear myself) ...

Are you even looking at the two? They are not even close! There is absolutely no similarity between the two cars other than they start with a NSX as the base. Honestly, open your eyes and tell me how the SEC car and the render remotely compare.

The front quarters are so different, I won't even comment.

The rear quarters on the white car incorporate the side intakes and bellow out gradually. Similar to Margaret Hills, but without the crease line. The Rocket Bunny rear quarters are merely flairs that have TOTALLY different lines. I'm wasting my breath here. If you can't tell that these 2 have nothing in common, then I can't help you.

x2. The real thing looks like crap. I was 2 seconds away from over-fendering my Lime green with some massively aggressive SSR Professor wheels (18x9.5 19x11.5 with 5" front lips and 7.5" rear lips). I still may, it will look something very similar to the initial render up top. Still may this winter...

x2. The real thing looks like crap. I was 2 seconds away from over-fendering my Lime green with some massively aggressive SSR Professor wheels (18x9.5 19x11.5 with 5" front lips and 7.5" rear lips). I still may, it will look something very similar to the initial render up top. Still may this winter...

Aren't you ever done with your car?

lol...poor Oscar.......oh he hath suffered the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune in liking the jonsabil......

I've got to be honest - I'm really digging the new Rocket Bunny and Liberty Walk body kits that are coming out these days. Reminds me of the halcyon days of body kits and their awkward popularity. But that Jonsibal kit looks like carp.

...well ...is it worse than Ricks design.?:wink:

oscar has everybody confused, i follow the guy on instagram and the picture below is the original rendering for the white one that was built by the body shop and the rocketbunny one was make for fun. he also said that from what he heard that Miura-San, who is the owner of TRA-Kyoto, is planning on making something like the red rocketbunny rendering next year for the nsx. i hope he does because i love wat Liberty Walk did to the Ferrari 458 at SEMA and i would like to see how this style looks on an nsx.

gny.PNG

oscar has everybody confused, i follow the guy on instagram and the picture below is the original rendering for the white one that was built by the body shop and the rocketbunny one was make for fun. he also said that from what he heard that Miura-San, who is the owner of TRA-Kyoto, is planning on making something like the red rocketbunny rendering next year for the nsx. i hope he does because i love wat Liberty Walk did to the Ferrari 458 at SEMA and i would like to see how this style looks on an nsx.

gny.PNG

I contacted Liberty Walk about making an NSX kit. The price was outrageous.

LBW makes kits for super cars. I don't believe they would bother with the NSX, unless you are willing to pay super car prices. And not 1990 super, but 2014 super.

Back