• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just brought home my second NSX......

After selling my 91 NSX in December, and looking at all my options, I came back to the NSX. It's a 2000 with all sorts of goodies, including a CTSC!

Here she is.........

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

Now stop leaving us like that....Lol nice addition btw

Greg

The finish on the car looks great! Good looking wheels, but you know my preference for OEM wheels (97+). CTSC - hmm:biggrin:

What's up with the antenna up? Was the car running?
How many miles, lot's of questions. It looks a bit low.

Bob

Greg

The finish on the car looks great! Good looking wheels, but you know my preference for OEM wheels (97+). CTSC - hmm:biggrin:

What's up with the antenna up? Was the car running?
How many miles, lot's of questions. It looks a bit low.

Bob

The paint is in reasonable shape. The wheels look much better in person than in pics, I have gotten to like them. No more stock wheels for me with those giant brakes.

The car was running when I took the pics. Car just rolled over 40K miles. You are correct, it is impossibly low. Amazingly the ride was relatively smooth on my 150 mile trip home yesterday, but I can't get in or out of anywhere with an incline the way it is without scraping. The OEM spoiler is destroyed, I have a replacement on the way. I plan to bring it up an inch or so all around ASAP. It has the comptech coilovers, so it will be relatively easy to do.

Now that I've had a chance to drive it on dry roads and give it some leg, I can say without a doubt that this thing will eat a stock NSX alive. I am impressed.

Last edited:
Ha, big brakes! You may need them to slow down for the speed traps in RI:tongue:

Congrats on your new NSX! the front looks lower then rear. Make sure it's raised evenly... Does it chirp on 2nd gear???

It's way too low. Will be raising it and then a full alignment with corner balance. Luckily the car hasn't been driven much this way, so other than the chin spoiler it's fine. I haven't tried a hard run from 1st to 2nd gear yet, but this evening, it did get the rear tires loose just punching it at 40 mph in second gear getting on the highway!

Nice! Was this the one that was on Ebay for the longest time? I was looking at it last year and was contemplating about picking it up at the time.

Nice! Was this the one that was on Ebay for the longest time? I was looking at it last year and was contemplating about picking it up at the time.

It was on ebay a few times. At first the owner was very hard to get a hold of, but he turned out to be a great guy, a real enthusiast. I was able to get very detailed info on the owner before him that put the car together, and the dealer that did the work. Amazingly, all the upgrades have under 4K miles on them. The only mystery is the TB/WP service, but LarryB will take care of that shortly. That coupled with a PPI from Mechanics Direct (owner of the shop drives an NSX, and there were 4 others there being serviced) that turned out well other than some typical NSX items I expected, sealed the deal.

How much WHP you have?

I have no idea. I do plan do have it dynoed ASAP and verify that the A/F is where it needs to be. I will post the results.

Jumping Jesus!!! Someone finally bought that car. I felt this car had very tasteful mods and I couldnt understand why it wasnt selling. I see now it was waiting for you. Congrats and welcome back you lucky duck. One more thing hook us up with an interior maybe even an engine photo. I cant remember what the inside looked like.

Last edited:
Gorgeous!

After selling my 91 NSX in December, and looking at all my options, I came back to the NSX. It's a 2000 with all sorts of goodies, including a CTSC!

Here she is.........

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

I remember following this car on Ebay...and wondering why somoene didn't pick it up. I didn't because my garage was full at the time...and once I had space, this car was gone (apparently to you)...

Hope you enjoy driving it as much as I enjoyed looking at it....congrats!

I remember this car on craigslist maybe 2 years ago. I think the owner was a dealer and he had decided to keep the car as his personal car for while. It has nice mods on it. Congrats.

Back