• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just for fun

which is faster around an average track?

• Stock NSX-R

Votes: 39 48.1%
  • CTSC NSX/RB BBK, Azenis 615, stock suspension

Votes: 42 51.9%

• Total voters
Are you saying the RB chart is off and that the factory rotors are lighter? this is news to me. I will find out when I install them I will weigh everything.

I still can't see the type R brakes being superior on the track to the racing Brake upgrade. You know, a 100 pound weakling (like yourself for example) won't be able to beat up a fit 220 pound guy (like me) even if he knows "karate". Physics my man, physics... check the difference in rotor size. :biggrin:

At 220 you probably can't see you toes..LOL no wonder you need a supercharger to schlepp you big aZZ around. Now that's physics:wink:

Sorry to break it to you bro ,but I'm 6' even @ 165lbs with 10% body fat and a nice trim 33 inch waist line. I can bench press my own weight and squat more than double my body weight. I can also run the mile in 7.05 how about you fat boy..LOL

Now back to topic. The NSX-R brakes don't need to be larger as the NSX-R is less weight and has greater grip hence the reason they work so well. The driver wouldn't have to bleed off as much speed. The RB's work better for us as our cars are heavier. Actually though I have to admit the stock brakes work great once you change the fluid out and get better pads. Even before I had SS lines that type of set up was working great with no fade at the track.

Back