• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just pick her up

Added a honda 07 s2000 to make the NSX company, with all the press going on about the s2000 being a future classic and amazing transmission I just had to pick up this S. How many other NSX owner also have S2000 in their stable

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 436
Don't yet, plan to come spring time - no sense in buying one during the winter here and as close as we are now I wouldn't want to risk trying to drive it home (I'll probably buy out of state like I did the NSX).

Awesome cars though, a friend had one and it was a blast to drive too. I'll probably lean more toward an AP1, 1 for price point and 2, because I'll be more likely to mod it than I am with the NSX. Chances are it'd end up with a turbo eventually.

Excellent color choice by the way!

I've got an 04 silverstone. More or less stock besides a few suspension bits and an aggressively geared differential; think it's a 4.56. Not a fun install but I still recommend the mod for most people.

Fan here too. Love GPW.

F0E4E287-62A5-4D21-A73E-9B977D9AE7DF-18205-000003B420CAEC06_zps83a6a751.jpg

Here's mine. They make a great combination. Which reminds me that I need to get pictures of both cars together.

There are plenty of owners of both.. You may be surprised on how many.
Even at 6 months of driving time here, we have both.
1_4_Warn.jpg

Here's mine. They make a great combination. Which reminds me that I need to get pictures of both cars together.

Please tell me that this is your son and not you. If your this young with an NSX and S2k, I have done somthing wrong.

On a side note I have considered an S2k as a second vehicle but I think I am a little to big. 6`2, 220 lbs. How do you guys fit in yoursÉ

Please tell me that this is your son and not you. If your this young with an NSX and S2k, I have done somthing wrong.

On a side note I have considered an S2k as a second vehicle but I think I am a little to big. 6`2, 220 lbs. How do you guys fit in yoursÉ
Yes that's my son. I'm 6 ft and 235 and I fit. I drove it from San Antonio to the Fla. Keys last December. Was a great ride but a little noisy. Convertibles are that way. It's my daily driver when it doesn't rain.

I just picked up a MY00 AP1 last month. Bone stock, low miles (less than 15K miles). Previously owned by Coolberg here, who sold it to the guy I eventually bought it from so he can get his NA2. Since I can never leave a car stock, I already started the mods: shift knob, UK exhaust mod, coilovers, wheels, red emblems). Love it, though its a little buzzy in the high rpms. This is my second S2K, after a Rio yellow CR I had last year.
1185087_10151868654411224_458904275_n.jpg

interesting....how is it to go from the CR to a early ap1.......:confused: I owned an early ap1 and thought the CR was the pinnacle of the breed.

The CR is basically Honda trying to get the AP2 to feel like the early AP1's, if that means anything to you. I like the AP1 more actually. Feels more frenetic, raw, sharper handling AND I don't need to harass my wife to help me get the hard top off everytime its nice out lol.

Here's when I owned the CR:
542433_10151201771811224_760676755_n.jpg

Here she is with her new owner:
554992_10151825558356224_419948341_n.jpg

Last edited:
Every time I think to myself that I should get a hard top for my AP1, I think, "Why?" Ultimately, it is a convertible and should stay that way.

Added a honda 07 s2000 to make the NSX company, with all the press going on about the s2000 being a future classic and amazing transmission I just had to pick up this S. How many other NSX owner also have S2000 in their stable

I currently have an '07 Laguna Blue S2000 and an '05 NSX in Long Beach Blue Pearl. I had an '01 Silverstone S2000, then bought an '05 Suzuka Blue S and bought the '07 in July. I sold the Suzuka and the hardtop I had but never used, about a week ago.

Back