• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just saying hello...

Just wanted to introduce myself here. I've been lurking / researching on this site for awhile now. My NSX story is a little different than a lot of you on here... One of my good friends who builds customs cars had bought this NSX for his girlfriend at the time. Anyway, he some mods to the car for her (custom paint, Alpine / Polk Audio stereo, Tein RA coilovers, etc...) to show and she never had much interest (eventho this was the car that she picked!) so I was the lucky s.o.b. who drove it mostly and showed it. Well that was in 2005 after I sold my last show car. He winds up getting hooked up with Extreme Dimensions and they give him their widebody kit (the Comptech knockoff). He starts working on the widebody in free time and really didnt have much time... so after it sat halfway done, he sells it to me for a VERY good price, because he knew I would do it right, and at least he would still get to see it.

Now I know a lot of you are purists and not into the show scene, and you may not like it, and there are some things I have taken off and either put back to stock or am going to change up on it, but here are some pics from when he bought it, through current.

Enjoy,

Bryan

when my friend bought it...
l_5d6926b462399faebd16719b5de1674e.jpg

2 tone paint
1257821957_l.jpg

I took the vertical doors off and back to stock...
Picture396.jpg

And now the way it sits... covered in sanding dust as I work on it...
0013.jpg

My blue camo vinyl wrapped gixxer next to it
101_0065-1.jpg

Welcome to Prime. I like the color combo alot, but I don't like the Lambo doors...but that's just me

I hated the doors... I am going to paint it the same color combo once I finish the widebody

Brian,

I really like the how it looked in the second picture with that nice-two tone paint on the stock body with WW body kit and no lambo doors. I'm usually not a fan of widebody's but I'm interested to see how it turns out when your done.:smile:

Jason

Thanks! Yeah I liked it the way it was before too (except for the lambo doors, in fact that was the first thing I did to it, was order up the factory hinges!) but for what I paid this with the wb half done I couldnt pass it up. I will be painting it the same 2 tone as it was before. I think it gives it a custom, but classy look with that paint scheme. The goal is to have it finished by beginning of summer... We shall see.

Back