• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just Took Ownership of JH4NA1154PT000092

Nice defender as well. Always wanted one. Selling my 84 CJ7 now to cover my '91 NSX purchase. Where did you get the lower lip?

That's no Defender my friend. That's a 1975 full convertible K5 Blazer. I enjoy the NSX but the K5 is by far my favorite vehicle.

Maybe I Should keep the CJ.

I had a '72 Chevy short bed in HS. The blazer is #3-4 on my bucket list.

The way I look at it, it's cool to have the most fun and most capable car on the road, but there is nothing more freeing than having a vehicle that can get you literally anywhere you want to go off road. Plus I'm a sucker for simple and rugged utilitarian vehicles that lack modern bells and whistles.

IMG_1259.jpg

oh cool, so i can just get a blank metal key and show up to the dealer with my currently "regular" key? thanks for the info!

I bought my keys from them and they cut them using a punch. They're pretty strict though, so be prepared to bring in your registration with the key so they can confirm you own the car.

I bought my keys from them and they cut them using a punch. They're pretty strict though, so be prepared to bring in your registration with the key so they can confirm you own the car.
ahhh ok got it. thanks again so much for answering all my questions. guess ill just have to head down there with my papers and buy the key from them at the same time then. thanks!

Congrats!!!

Welcome to the club!

Always nice to get another SoCal in the club..... Gonna try to set up a Palomar Run soon. Hope to see you there.

Back