• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City drive on Sunday 03/26?

John, what can I say, thanks for the ride!
Gary and Pete, it was a pleasure meeting you both.
Joseph, it was great seeing you again.

This may not have been your largest caravan, but I sure enjoyed the ride and everyone's company.

Sorry I missed out. My Viper is still down for spring cleaning. I had a full house checking out the new Diablo.

Some of the guys went to Heartland Park over the weekend.

Soon we will all be cruising.

Hey Dobson, at some point before I get pulled off to the lake for the summer and/or weekend kids sporting events a group of us must try to get together. I briefly spoke w/Lance today (Gallardo) over on this side of town and he agreed. Of course is all about time and scheduling, just throwing it out for discussion. Some of the Viper guys hook up on Fridays over at town center and some of the Ferrari guys meet over on Metcalf on Sat. mornings. A group of do 3-4 hour tour of the countryside out here on Sun. mornings.

Just a thought, some of those Plaza spots could reserve some parking could they not, something..............your an organizer type. I just posted this over on F-chat too.

Did you buy a bull ??? Don't you own enough fuel sucking pigs............

Guys I'm open for whatever....my schedule is always changing though, unfortunately. Let's get some dates out there and see what happens. I really liked our Saturday morning meets last year, that seemed to draw quite a crowd and someone was always there in case you wanted to make a run last minute or whatever.

I just got back from Florida and saw quite a few sweet rides. I would love to get the NSX down there and do some running up the coast. Anyone up for a road trip :biggrin:

Back