• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City Drive Sun. Oct.21

Curious minds want to know! What happened?

One road we were on had some gravel (Not seen there previously). I was staying back but even still, Roberts car threw a rock that cracked my windshield. :eek:

Worse yet, we were only a couple of blocks from Bates City BBQ to conclude the day, when we caught a speed trap. :frown: The three lead cars were ticketed for 55 in a 30. Pete and re-Pete (Enigma and I) apparently were not detected as part of the group. :biggrin:

Pete

b

Just to explain a little, this is a very small burg with one cop. The speed limit goes directly from 55 down to 30 and you're still not really in town. Its not like we were blasting down a heavily populated area or in the middle of town. Of course it didn't help that the cop was parked just over a hill and right at the speed limit transition. In his defense, at least he was courteous and not at all a jerk. ( As were we.) :mad: Gary.

Oh, I'm sure you're not the first driver's to be tagged in that speed trap. Glad to hear everything transpired in a "professional" manner. You guys probably made the officer's day:smile:

Just to explain a little, this is a very small burg with one cop. The speed limit goes directly from 55 down to 30 and you're still not really in town. Its not like we were blasting down a heavily populated area or in the middle of town. Of course it didn't help that the cop was parked just over a hill and right at the speed limit transition. In his defense, at least he was courteous and not at all a jerk. ( As were we.) :mad: Gary.
are you talking about before you take a left onto 24 hwy from Buckner tarseny road?

No, we were coming into Bates City from the south on route Z headed to Bates City Barbeque.:rolleyes:

Back