• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City NSX owners

I have a strange request. I have ben a long time admirer of this machine and am starting to educate myself and look for one. My problem..I have never even sat in one...let alone ride in one. I am looking for a couple of owners that would let me sit/drool over their car or even better yet give me ride.

So far all I know so far is I am looking at 91-97. I like Black and that is all I have narrowed it down to. I like the idea of a Targa...but know the price of an earlier coupe will be better.

If you are interested in helping me out please pm me. I own a business in Joco and live there as well. I will provide enough personal info to make you comfy.

Thanks

Barry

Was in KC on business and could have sworn that I saw an older NSX with the 2003 mod and a raised red spoiler. Was with my rep that kept cutting in front of the car and poor thing, she didn't realize that I wasn't a nut case, jsut looking at the car. Pulled into a lot across from St. Lukes Souith on 119th and Metcalf. So sorry to miss it. I didn't know that there was one of theses in KC. I was in my covert and clandestine vehicle, just a sedan.
Don

Man,
This KC group is a quiet one. Thought I'd elicit at least one response.:smile:
Don

So, let's hear about this build? Lots of internal beefing up? Once you get it going pm me. The KC exotic and super car group has a drive/meet every week or two. I'll let you know where and when. Gary.

I just realized that we have met before. I used to put together a few drives out east of Independence. Now I just go out with the KC exotic group. Gary.

I'd be happy to oblige once the engine is back in the car in a few weeks. However, It may not give you a fair assessment due to fact its turbocharged... :biggrin:

Hey I am still game...might give me something to shoot for.

BTW I live and work in Shawnee.

Yeh lets here about the build!!!

Back