• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KC drive?

Hey, Pete, when are you guys doing the next drive? I still need to replace at least one shock B4 I can go. Find some headers yet? Gary

Hopefully here soon... Gonna be a busy next few weeks.

The first autocross of the season is this Sunday. Joseph and I have texted back and forth about it and I think he's probably going to make it out.

The following Sunday is the KC Z Club Dyno Day at MC Racing... I imagine we'll go for a drive after that if you make it out!

And unfortunately, I haven't found any headers yet... I'm focusing on replacing the injectors in the Z right now so I can go ahead and get it sold. I was hoping I'd have headers and exhaust by late May for Branson Z Fest, but it's looking bleak!

Is the autocross at the stadium? If so, I'll probably show if the weather is good. Gary

Address and Time?

Metropolitan Community College Precision Driving Center
20301 E MO-78
Independence, MO 64057
Click for map.

First car off is at 10AM. If you'd like to run, I'd get there a little before that probably... If you're just coming to watch, I personally should be running around 11-12 that morning.

Back