• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Krispy Kreme Sat.4/1 on Metcalf(Kansas City)

Emailed Jerry Dobson about the possibility of doing a Krispy Kreme meet after the Ferrari club meeting on this Sat. So far the weather is looking good. He replied that he would bring it up during the meeting. So how do you guys feel about just showing up to see what happens? As I recall (when they show) it is usually aroung 10AM. Gary :rolleyes:

supposed to be beautiful tomorrow morning/day at least.... I'll try and run out there around 9 or 10 :cool:

Hoping to get the car washed/detailed today, it's bee a while.

cog: the Krispy Kreme we're talking about is around 103rd and Metcalf in Overland Park, KS.

some pics from previous Saturday Krispy Kreme meets:

nsxsm22.jpg

ferr333.jpg

nsx77477.jpg

:biggrin:

Yay I washed the car finally... any of you guys going to make it out there? I'll probably run by there around 9:30 or 10 to see what's up. Hope to see you there!

Hello,

I just wanted to say thanks to the guys I met (Michael, Gary, Tom, & James) at Krispy Kreme this past Saturday. I hope that I did not screw up your names :redface:

I just wanted to say I had fun hanging out with you guys at the Kreme and at Imagine Auto. It's always good to get with fellow enthusiasts. Hope to catch you all at another meet sometime!

-Marcus

tirminyl said:
Hello,

I just wanted to say thanks to the guys I met (Michael, Gary, Tom, & James) at Krispy Kreme this past Saturday. I hope that I did not screw up your names :redface:

I just wanted to say I had fun hanging out with you guys at the Kreme and at Imagine Auto. It's always good to get with fellow enthusiasts. Hope to catch you all at another meet sometime!

-Marcus
That was a fun day and it was great to meet you. Too bad you didn't come with us to Lawrence. It was a great drive, especially on the way back.

Here's some crappy camera phone pics:

04-01-06_1411.jpg

04-01-06_1627.jpg

04-01-06_1630.jpg

04-01-06_1303.jpg

:cool:

Back