• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LA Auto Show NSX report

Just got back from the LA Auto Show.

The Mercedes McClaren looked really hot. Ferrari 430, Lambo Galardo and Murcie, all three stunning. Vette Z06, best bang for the buck, no doubt. Ford GT doesn't look that great in person, IMO.

Acura NSX......I walked up to the desk at the Acura display and asked the main rep, "where's the NSX?''

Answer...."DISCONTINUED"

Indeed, no NSX in sight. Not a surprise I guess. Not much way to catch up now.

Only one i saw was veilside nsx in kentia hall, im pretty sure its firesuns'. I also had a nice mcdonald's drink sitting on top of my hood when i got back to the nsx. Parked almost next to elevators on 3rd floor. :mad: I would think auto enthusiast attending an auto show would at least respect other peoples vehicles..

LastExile said:
Only one i saw was veilside nsx in kentia hall, im pretty sure its firesuns'. I also had a nice mcdonald's drink sitting on top of my hood when i got back to the nsx. Parked almost next to elevators on 3rd floor. :mad: I would think auto enthusiast attending an auto show would at least respect other peoples vehicles..

People like that need to get their ass beat...

Ya I was also a bit disappointed with the lack of NSXs at the show this year. I saw the veilside NSX and it looks just as bad in person as in pictures.

Back