• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lamborghini & NSX Outting

Update:

"Everybody will get a "fair chance" to drive both the Murcielago and Gallardo; we will do a raffle and everybody, no matter what car you bring, gets an equal chance."

So is this just open to exotic car owners, or enthuiasts in general? That's what it sounds like.

Not sure if I'd be up for driving to VT, but I wouldn't mind stopping by in Torrington and taking some pics before you guys take off for VT.

:)

Is anybody meeting up in or around the Boston-area?

Sounds like it could be fun, especially since I have a photo fetish and even more consuming photographing-sexy-cars-fetish.

-N

Today is the deadline

1) I see that there are several folks who are visiting from other car clubs/forums. To clarify, I am not the organizer of the event. I am just one of the messengers solely for the NSXCA. Hence, this message is intended only to the members of NSXCA. If you have questions about whether your car clubs can attend the event, please contact the organizer directly.

2) Again, you MUST inform the organizer or me about your attendance by today, 10/17.

If you confirmed your attendance through this forum, but did not send out an email to either of us, it does not count.
This is very important because 1) we are fortunate to be invited to an exciting event (the least that we can do for them to mitigate the organizing pain is to inform them in advance to be courteous), and 2) they are putting a lot of effort to oranize the event, lunch, test-drive, and etc.

3) If you are traveling from MA/NH/ME/NE CT, then please send me an email (if you haven't done so) since I will shortly send out a group email to plan the caravan.

Thank you.

I hope you recieved my E-mail.

The Don, Pete, Ernie and myself have all just been committed
Wow...only now??, you guys were long overdo. I guess you have just been dodging the authorities:):):)

RichH - Karen and I have confirmed as well.

We have about 14 (+/-) NSXs confirmed.

Also, I was in Vermont (near Bennington) last weekend, and the drive was simply gorgeous.

In any case, please don't speed too much. Otherwise, those Lambos will have tough time catching up with you :D :D

The Don, Pete, Ernie and myself have all just been committed
Wow...only now??, you guys were long overdo. I guess you have just been dodging the authorities:):):)

RichH - Karen and I have confirmed as well.

TigerNSX said:
Update:

"Everybody will get a "fair chance" to drive both the Murcielago and Gallardo; we will do a raffle and everybody, no matter what car you bring, gets an equal chance."

Does that there is an equally "fair chance" that one may not get to drive a Lamborghini?

I just want to contain my excitement if there is an element of chance involved!
:rolleyes:

Thanks

Meeting place on Saturday

Hi Jay:
Private me if you want to meet with four to five NSX's as we are waiting for the "bulls" along I-684 northbound. Please advise if you want to join us or go to Copake on your own.
Pete

Someone let me know where and at what time Trish and I need to be on Sat morning to rendevoue with ya'll.

docjohn said:
Someone let me know where and at what time Trish and I need to be on Sat morning to rendevoue with ya'll.

John one of the meet points is right by the George Washington bridge ... i dont know if this is good for you but i will be leaving from there to meet up with the boys.

Thankyou to all for providing me with info and getting my name to the organizers.:D

Back