• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lamborghini & NSX Outting

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Im just busting your chops...you said you were gonna come to the New Hampshire drive also ...especially since i was coming.Tiger told me you were sleeping....lol:D

Bailey,

I bet you that BostonNSX is not going to wake up in the morning on Sat once again :D

If he shows up, I will get you a Boston Creme Pie in the next event. If he doesn't show up, you get me a New York hotdog?

TigerNSX said:
Bailey,

I bet you that BostonNSX is not going to wake up in the morning on Sat once again :D

If he shows up, I will get you a Boston Creme Pie in the next event. If he doesn't show up, you get me a New York hotdog?

I said the same thing when he said he was coming ... i remember his exact words on the NH drive...if your coming im gonna be there for sure. If he shows up ill get you a Hot Dog, Real NY Bagel , a slice of the best ny Pizza and a piece of ny cheese cake.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I said the same thing when he said he was coming ... i remember his exact words on the NH drive...if your coming im gonna be there for sure. If he shows up ill get you a Hot Dog, Real NY Bagel , a slice of the best ny Pizza and a piece of ny cheese cake.

Haha.. wow, all my favorites!!

I'd better make Terrence take 10 shots of Espresso!

Terence, make sure you get up in the morning. I will give you a bite from my hot dog, bagel, and a slice of NY Pizza :D

Hi Nev,

As of right now, it appears that several of us will be meeting in that rest stop on 684 and hooking up with the caravan as it passes. I will speaking with Peter to confirm our plans but I do not know of anyone else from our group starting at Harrison.

Bob

Hi Bob-

Yes, please do let me know of your final plans. Perhaps I will join you all. Is it the SAME rest stop as for the NH event? I just figured to comply with the organizers wishes, but whatever.

Oh, by the way, Sat. seems to be the best day in VT, weatherwise. Tonight, they are expecting 2 inches of SNOW!

Lastly, are we all planning on coming back the same day or is someone planning on staying overnight?

Thanks-

Nev

Bob,

What time are you guys meeting on 684?? I'm changing my meeting point from NYC to there. I'm affraid of the road conditions in NYC, and I already have a brand new bent rim :(

John

Yes, it is the same rest stop as for New Hampshire. As of right now, I do not know of anyone who is staying over as we all have plans to return later that day. I will confirm the time and location as soon as I can speak with Peter.

Hey everyone,

I don't want to complicate this very simple meeting plan, however I will be stopping at the Montvale rest area on the GSP in North Jersey. If any New Jersey or PA guys want to meet up there first, and drive up to the I684 meeting spot (where Bob & Peter will be) please let me know. As soon as Bob posts his meeting time, I will firm up my plans. Just let me know:):)

John

Incredible.. already snowing in Bennington,VT.
Should clear up by Friday..

You guys are going to have fine weather SAT & SUN, High 60's maybe 70's. Don't be discouraged by flurries. They will long gone by then.

I have to watch someone get married (fun). Have a great time, take lots of pics.

Rich

Let's meet up in NYC before the holidays.

Rich H

Here's the scoop:

We will be meeting at the 684 north rest stop a couple of miles up from the Hardscrabble road exit between 7:30 and 7:45. I will be leaving from Pete's house about 7:30 and it is possible that the group from Harrison and/or The Cloisters will be passing the rest stop as early as 7:45 but probably closer to 8. Please try to get to that rest stop by 7:30ish to allow time for a "comfort" break so you will be ready to drop in behind the group as they pass.

They will not be stopping for us so it will be up to our group to be assembled on time to join them enroute.

Please bring your club radios. If anyone needs my cell phone number again, please private me and I will give it to you. Bailey will be leaving from The Cloisters and will call me as they approach the rest stop (no pressure there, Bailey).

We are gonna have to get up mighty early to rendevou with you'all on 684/84.I hope we are'nt too tardy.If we do run late and you must depart call my cell(RSO has it) and we'll pick up your trail in hot pursuit!

docjohn said:
We are gonna have to get up mighty early to rendevou with you'all on 684/84.I hope we are'nt too tardy.If we do run late and you must depart call my cell(RSO has it) and we'll pick up your trail in hot pursuit!

I think at that time of the morning there will be no cars on the road there fore you will be ahead of schedule...just watch out for smokeys and keep the v1 up.

Anyone who wants to meet me at the GSP rest area in Montvale. I will be there at 6:30AM, I will be leaving sharply at 6:45AM and heading towards I684 via Saw Mill Pkwy.

I know WinReBoot is meeting me, if anyone else wants to please let me know.

John

Hi Bob-

Just a question....IF I decide on meeting up with the Lambo. pack at the Westchester Country Club meeting point, will that group be passing by the 684 rest area? If so, does that mean that 2 separate groups will pass by the rest area? If so, how will we know which group to follow with? Sorry if this is causing any confusion. It's just that I told my Wife that we were to go to the Westchester CC (BUT NOT for the Bulls............I want to SURPRISE her of the cruise, as she had such a blast with the last one). However, if the WCC group will not be passing the 684 rest area, then I will just meet you guys directly at the rest area.

Cheers-

Thanks-

Nev

My understanding is that the route will involve going up 22 to Copake. That would have the groups taking 684 to the end and getting right on Route 22 there. I will try to find out whether both groups are going by that rest stop but I would imagine that at a minimum the Harrison group would be taking the Hutch to 684 to 22.

New Info

Gentlemen:
The Running of the Bulls will be going north on the Taconic Parkway from Westchester CC and NYC. We will be changing our meeting point plans. People from NYC should meet at the Cloisters, lower Westchester or Northern NJ should meet at Westchester CC. All others stay tuned.
TigerNSX, I spoke to Richard Solomon he would like a list of attendees from you and ask that we tell everyone to bring $35.00 cash per person.
NSX's from Northeast that I know about:

John & Trish Iannone
Bob Ondrovic
Peter & Jeremy Mills
Don Lebentritt
Don Gallo
Earnie and Vickie Ragin
John & Karen DeFini

I'm sorry if I forget anyone else. Having been at NSXPO 2003 I put Tiger NSX in charge and some of these names might be duplicates.

New Info

Gentlemen:
The Running of the Bulls will be going north on the Taconic Parkway from Westchester CC and NYC. We will be changing our meeting point plans. People from NYC should meet at the Cloisters, lower Westchester or Northern NJ should meet at Westchester CC. All others stay tuned.
TigerNSX, I spoke to Richard Solomon he would like a list of attendees from you and ask that we tell everyone to bring $35.00 cash per person.
NSX's from Northeast that I know about:

John & Trish Iannone
Bob Ondrovic
Peter & Jeremy Mills
Don Lebentritt
Don Gallo
Earnie and Vickie Ragin
John & Karen DeFini

I'm sorry if I forget anyone else. Having been at NSXPO 2003 I put Tiger NSX in charge and some of these names might be duplicates.

Hello, Peter,

I have already informed Richard about the attendees from MA/NH area in addition to the list that you provided.

Here are the additional attendees from Northeast:

Scott Flanagan + guest
Mark Pellegrini + guest
Tony Caggiano
John Caswell + guest
Eric Snyder + guest
Neville Udwadia + guest
Bailey Lew
WinReBoot (David)
Terence Pai + guest
Brain Rae
Yong Kim + guest

Thank you.

Last edited:
For folks traveling from MA/NH area, here is the caravan information (emails regarding the caravan informaiton have already been sent to the ones who had confirmed with me):

West bound) between I-290 and I-84 exits

Arrive: 9:20 AM
Depart: 9:40 AM

The above post from Pete leads me to believe our original meeting point 84/684 is not apropriate for us(Trish and I) coming from 84w,so For our tri-state hookup point let me know if there is some place handy to meet along the proximal Taconic pkwy in the am.

Back