• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas Bachelor party recommendations

Hey Guys,

My wife's cousin is getting married and we are all going to LV for thh Bachelor party. We fly in on Fri 8/20 and fly out Sun AM. Those of you who are local or frequent LV - what clubs or Strip joints(sorry if this offends you) do you recommened.

What's are some decent restaurants that aren't just the usual "famous" ones.

Thanks.

I'm sure you'll get a better response from the Vegas subforum.

I've done a few bachelor parties in Vegas.
Here's from my experience.

Clubs - Since you're going for the weekend, I recommend checking out XS or Surrender (both at the Encore Hotel). If you're a group of dudes, you're gonna need bottle service. The lines are outrageous so you want to reserve a table in advance. If you do get a table, avoid getting a cabana and ask for a table close to the floor. Some of those cabanas are so far away from the floor and hardly any girls will go out that far.
Also, Haze at Aria is supposed to be ok (I didn't go with the group) since it's relatively new.

As for strip clubs, we always just went to Spearment Rhino. It's friggin huge.

Have fun Ritesh and whatever you do, don't call one of those flyers for a girl for your bachelor. The girl that shows up is never the one on the picture and it's always overpriced.

I'll be there in Sept for a Bach also.

Not too sure about strip joints.

Club wise right now in Vegas. XS or Surrender is the way to go like mentioned above at the Encore Wynn. Go early to avoid crazy lines, or go bottle service.

+1:biggrin:

As for dance clubs, too many to mention. All depends on your type of music and what kinda crowd you associate with. However, no matter what club you choose its gonna be packed!!

Last edited:

+2

Pay for bottle service - last time we had ten guys - spent $350 for a bottle of Patron and got a sweet table.

Funny thing - I'm having a bachelor party but we're going to LA instead of sticking to Vegas... ha ha.

I'm sure you'll get a better response from the Vegas subforum.

I've done a few bachelor parties in Vegas.
Here's from my experience.

Clubs - Since you're going for the weekend, I recommend checking out XS or Surrender (both at the Encore Hotel). If you're a group of dudes, you're gonna need bottle service. The lines are outrageous so you want to reserve a table in advance. If you do get a table, avoid getting a cabana and ask for a table close to the floor. Some of those cabanas are so far away from the floor and hardly any girls will go out that far.
Also, Haze at Aria is supposed to be ok (I didn't go with the group) since it's relatively new.

Have fun Ritesh and whatever you do, don't call one of those flyers for a girl for your bachelor. The girl that shows up is never the one on the picture and it's always overpriced.

My call sign is "Spearment" because I used to go there all the time ..... my Col thought that was funny. Check out the Rhino is rated very high. Watch out the girls will sweet talk you out of your money.

Make sure you watch the movie "Hangover" before hand....

The pictures at the end about sum it up. :biggrin:

During the day go to the Tau Beach Club and rent a cabana for the day. I was there in April and there were a slew of women coming in and out all day long. Heck, we even got a few ladies so drunk that they got kicked out of the club for reasons I can't disclose in public. ;)

I would recommend XS and Tao. Check out Encore Beach Club during the day. The only Gentlemens Club I would ever step into is Spearmint Rhino. Call them up and tell them you're having a bachelor party, they'll send their own driver to pick you up for free.

I've been to a few places in Vegas: Tao, Jet, LAX, Pure, Rain, Ghost Bar. Not a local by any means, but enough to build some favorites.

Jet was my favorite because it's really small and our table was right on the dance floor (not all tables at this club are on the dance floor). The amount of good looking girls we had over at our table was just not fair.

Pure has a really good upstairs area that is a good place to chill (get to see a lot of the strip from a high vantage point). The main dancing area downstairs seems like it would be ridiculously awesome if you had a table (but I imagine it's more expensive than the average table).

Tao's layout is extremely complicated to the point of reducing fun. Also, it seems like a lot of the tables are way far away from dancing/girls. There are a lot of Asians at this bar (and it is Asian themed).

LAX/Rain - Very large open dance floors. Not my favorite really.

Ghost Bar - I went when it was really dead. Not fun at all but I doubt it was a typical experience.

Pardon if my memory is bad, I tend to be incredibly hammered when I'm at clubs. I'm sure some locals have a better understanding. The main thing I've noticed at Vegas clubs is that virtually every club is better than an equivalent club in LA. The drinks are so expensive they can just put a lot more money into them - they seem substantially nicer.

Never been to any strip club besides the Rhino. Strip clubs have seemed like a waste. For the next bachelor party I'm involved in planning I'd like to just bring a stripper straight to a hotel room suite. That seems like it would turn into something fun - not just a complete waste of cash like a normal titty bar.

Last edited:
A good club in Vegas is like trying to point out a good restaurant. What is meant by "good"? Good layout? Good prices? Good sizes? Good looking girls? What is currently hot right now? Where you are going to have the most fun? What you are in the mood for?

Not all of those are concurrent and everyone’s idea of “good” is different. I’ve had some of my best times in some of the crappier Vegas clubs and some pretty crappy times in some of the hottest Vegas clubs.

Vegas clubs are dynamic. They literally change at the blink of an eye. What is hot today is gone tomorrow. There are three categories of clubs in Vegas. Hot, middle of the road and dead. Hot clubs are characterized by super long lines, super hot women, super exclusivity, usually brand new, expensive drinks and a pretty posh décor. There are usually 2-3 hot clubs at any given time and they constantly change as the wind blows. Right now we are in a transition period. The previous “hot” club used to be Tao (Venetian), Baby’s (Hard Rock) and Pure (Caesars). But all of them are either in the decline or gone. The rising hot clubs are XS (Encore), Vanity (Hard Rock), and Haze (Aria). XS has pretty much over taken Tao as the “hot” club staple so either one of those clubs will be packed and very expensive. Typically hot clubs will garner ½ mile lines. The Hard Rock clubs (now Vanity which replaced Baby’s) is always known for being a smaller venue but always has extremely hot women. Pure is on the decline and Haze is on the rise so they are lower on the hot scale as the others. However, keep in mind what a hot club entails. If you like to look at a lot of hot women, cool décor, but either pay out the nose or wait in line forever, that is what you should expect from a hot club. It will be packed in tight, loud and rambunctious and you can blow a lot of cash really fast.

There are some other clubs that aren’t as hot but offer good value. They aren’t going to have the same caliber of women and crowd, but some people aren’t looking for that and will enjoy having a bit more room or just being able to get more value out of their dollar. Clubs like Jet, Bank or Studio 54 are still known for having a good venue or a lot more space. But these clubs can be very hit or miss and are better choices if your group of friends are self sufficient and aren’t relying on a flock of hot women for entertainment. If it is all about the women, go to the hot clubs.

Lounges make a good alternative to clubs. They can be less crowded, but still have the opportunity for meeting lots of women. They will still have ridiculously loud music but typically a much smaller dance floor if any at all. I love the views at the Ghost Bar (Palms) and VooDoo lounge (Rio) but the venue itself is very mediocre at best. If you are looking for a more chill experience and want a very unique view of Vegas at night, you have to at least try going up there once.

Strip clubs are a whole separate thread and I can write another 5 pages on that topic. You can’t go wrong with the Spearmint Rhino. Treasures is pretty good and Sapphires, while not great, is going to have a huge selection of women. Too bad the Hustler club isn’t open yet as it’s going to be quite the club.

Back