• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Las Vegas "Sighting Site"

This would have been last weekend. I met a guy this weekend that knows the guy. I'll check to see if he is on Prime. I am expecting my X tomorrow [fingers crossed]. Can't wait...

Does it have a giant GT wing?

Today I saw a black one ('02+) close to south point as well.

On Tuesday the 25th there was a Silver one (95+) on the shoulder of the 215 west bound just before the eastern exit. It had a blown rear right side tire. My wife took a picture of it with her phone. She called me up and said "You wouldn't believe what I saw on the side of the freeway with a blown tire!" This was around 3:45 in the afternoon, and I was on my way home from work, so I decided to take a look. That poor NSX. It's tread was lying right behind it.

Anyone else see this?

Saw a yellow parked at pecos legacy park close to St. Thomas More Catholic church last Monday.

Spotted black T at Coronado and Eastern. I told him to go to Prime. I hope to add more to our club.:biggrin:

Today I saw a black one ('02+) close to south point as well.

Anyone else see this?

I saw this one the other day too near South Point, on Silverado Ranch, off I15 to be exact. Looked like a pretty big dude driving it, with long black hair.

Last edited:
Here's my story------ A dentist from Texas put an "NSX wanted" ad on Prime the same time I was "checking out" an 05 NSX. We talked a little, then a lot, and the next thing I knew, my beloved car was reverted back to stock springs and wheels and being PPI'd. Charlie and co. @ Falconi's have just been fantastic with the service which included a laborious alignment back to factory specs. Fortunately, my low mileage car passed with flying colors and the buyer will be flying in this weekend to test drive and possibly ship the car back to his home. The deal on the replacement NSX has not been finalized but is very close...
Just for fun, I decided to look for other cars that might catch my eye and ended up test driving an 08 Audi S5 (grey on red) 6-speed. Very luxurious and sporty-- great exhaust note-- fit and finish superb---- certainly grabbed my attention. When I turned the Navigation on though, I saw faces of Chris, Tom, Lance, Danny, Nik .... you get my drift----- and decided to head home and think about it...... which led to this post... Why this section? because just a few minutes after I thought that the S5 might be a "sign" to move on, a silver 02+ NSX with NV plate ****WIZ makes a turn in front of me at the intersection of Green Valley Pkwy and Paseo Verde at which point I decide to follow it and admire the beautiful lines. It was stock and oh, so clean... needless to say, I'm considering heading back to familiar territory so wish me luck!!:smile:

Here's my story------ A dentist from Texas put an "NSX wanted" ad on Prime the same time I was "checking out" an 05 NSX. We talked a little, then a lot, and the next thing I knew, my beloved car was reverted back to stock springs and wheels and being PPI'd. Charlie and co. @ Falconi's have just been fantastic with the service which included a laborious alignment back to factory specs. Fortunately, my low mileage car passed with flying colors and the buyer will be flying in this weekend to test drive and possibly ship the car back to his home. The deal on the replacement NSX has not been finalized but is very close...
Just for fun, I decided to look for other cars that might catch my eye and ended up test driving an 08 Audi S5 (grey on red) 6-speed. Very luxurious and sporty-- great exhaust note-- fit and finish superb---- certainly grabbed my attention. When I turned the Navigation on though, I saw faces of Chris, Tom, Lance, Danny, Nik .... you get my drift----- and decided to head home and think about it...... which led to this post... Why this section? because just a few minutes after I thought that the S5 might be a "sign" to move on, a silver 02+ NSX with NV plate ****WIZ makes a turn in front of me at the intersection of Green Valley Pkwy and Paseo Verde at which point I decide to follow it and admire the beautiful lines. It was stock and oh, so clean... needless to say, I'm considering heading back to familiar territory so wish me luck!!:smile:

Boooo...Traiter...=)

Actually, I like the S5 a lot as well, so I don't blame you, but a great scenario is to have both, an NSX & an S5. Come on Virgil, I know you can swing that...

By the way, I have a friend who's the internet sales manager at Desert Audi, I don't really know what he can do for you, since I never bought a car from him, but if you'd like a friendly face to deal with, just let me know...

Good luck dude...

Levi

Thanks, Levi! U know there ain't nothin' out there like the EnEsEx:cool: If I'll need your Audi contact I'll be sure to let U Know. Having a wife and kids, I decided against stealing an S5:rolleyes: See ya around!

Saw Paul on I 15 last night. He caught up with me... of course. Hey Paul, your car looks good as always.

Saw a RED WIDEBODY @ Sunset and Pecos. WOW. He has a Nevada plates. Whoever this is, your car looks awesome. Hope you join the club.

Last edited:
Saw a yellow on yellow at Pecos turning east to Robindale last Sunday. Saw that widebody red/black at Pebble and Maryland Pkwy last friday. Two weeks ago i saw a white/black at Sunset Park. How do we get hold of these people?

Spotted a really kewl red NSX with a hottie chick.......

Oh snap! It was a Ferrari,not an NSX. I get confused all the time.

DANG! It was my car!

Oh forgive me. It must be the 8 shots of whatever it was last night.

6429sig_red_sm.jpg

Sky:confused:

helenferrari1600.jpg

Back