• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

last Minute Hooters Meet TODAY!

A couple of us (Free Hooters Wings for 1 year Clan) are getting together at Hooters in Dublin today at 3:30. Feel free to come by and enjoy some good wings, scenery and NSX discussion.

330? most people still are at their job earning $ to pay for their ride. Next time make it 7pm.

Next time make it 7pm.

Yessir! And where will his highness like to meet? And what day? Please let us know in a new thread and maybe people will come..........

J

Dhalsim's Two Step Plan for been able to go to Hooters at 3:30 on a Friday

1. Pay off your car
2. Grow a set and tell your boss your leaving early
Or
2.a. Be the boss and close up shop early

#154. Just a suggestion. A later hour would allow more participants. My bad if I come across wrong.

Dhalsim, the boss actually have to work longer hours than all of the employees. Closing shop early is probably a bad idea since bills still accumulate whether the boss enjoys a meal at Hooters or not.

#154. Just a suggestion. A later hour would allow more participants. My bad if I come across wrong.

Dhalsim, the boss actually have to work longer hours than all of the employees. Closing shop early is probably a bad idea since bills still accumulate whether the boss enjoys a meal at Hooters or not.

Yeah, your words hit my ears in a really offensive way. No worries, as I see you did not mean it the way I originally took it.

Dhalsim and I were meeting at 3:30 for wings. Inviting people was an afterthought, not the original thought. Here we thought we were being considerate and inviting people to join if they could and then I see someone telling me to meet at a different time. I was like, who's this guy telling me when to meet with my friends?

But yeah, my request remains: pick a place, day and time and see who shows up. Our group needs more initiative. The same handful of people are the ones with all the suggestions. Sometimes they're flops but a lot of the time they're quite successful.

J

Dhalsim's new and improved 1 step plan for been able to attend a Hooters meet at 3:30.

1. Purchase Hooters franchise.

Then you are the boss and can meet with your Prime buddies whilst still working and not having to close the store.

How is it that two people paid $20 for "free wings"?

LOL

J

Hooters in Dublin

Hooters in Dublin
Friday July 26
Time TBD (early dinner)

1. Dhalsim
2. 02#154

Ah crap I'd love to come but I have an offsite for work starting at 3:30. Unlikely I'll make it to Dublin in time considering traffic...

Sorry to hear that Ben. Text me when you're done and I will let you know if we are still there.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now it's looking like 4~4:30 as the time if anyone wants to stop by.

I can't…
Shame. I should just give my free wings card to a deserving owner :frown:

J

Wanted to see if anyone is interested in getting together at Hooters again this Friday for an early dinner. 5~ 5:30. Only a couple months left for the free wings group.

we organized a meet one day at the Hooters in Dublin and the lucky few that showed up found out that it was that Hooter's 10th anniversary (or 20 or whatever) and they were giving out a coupon for free wings for 1 year. Basically you can get 10 free wings per week. We just got lucky. Subsequently we have had several more meets there. :)

Back