• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Last NSXPO meeting

Saturday 10/16. Lots to discuss and finalize. Please attend. Findlay Acura at 10:00. Virgil will be on some remote tropical island WISHING he was here with us:biggrin:.

I will try my best to tie up all the loose ends with my assignment before I leave for my high school reunion (Yes, Danny, I did graduate from high school!). Ray volunteered to follow up on any matters for me.
By the way, here is the link for the professional photographer who I could hire to focus on our cars during the ShowNShine event. This includes 40+ photos we can choose to be specially processed. I figure we will be super busy and the photographer already hired may not take "focused" pics of our babies. These pics will be magazine cover quality, fitting for such a special event. PM me if you are interested. Here is the link.http://www.vegasprostudios.com/service_automotive.php Let me know ASAP! Have a great meeting!:biggrin:

Danny, can you make it a different day and a different location? It's been scheduled roughly the same time, same spot each week, which I can't make.

Can we do a Sunday brunch? I know I haven't been helping in any way with planning... but I would love to help in whatever way I can. Especially since we're a week away!

- Jeff

Sunday is okay with me. I will meet with Charlie and go over any last minute issues tomorrow. B, pick a place. 10:00 okay with everyone?

Danny

I was thinking I could probably host or accommodate the car wash station at my place since I live less than 2 miles from southpoint. I could easily hold 20 cars and have 3 stations to wash cars. So I was thinking maybe we all can meet at my place at 10 and go over the agenda. Then drive out on a little cruise?

good luck guys...hope you each have time to relax and enjoy some parts of the event you worked so hard to produce.

Back