• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Late Summer BBQ at the Beach

Sounds good.
Will kids be included?
If so, we can bring the van-more room, more food and stuff to bring:biggrin:

Wait, where's Mario on the list?
0. Mario
1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Theo1 (Ted +1)
3. PhAnToM
4. SuperSonic +1
5. GO KRT
6. liftnot
7. audax
8. Kyras
9. g3driver?
10. Fixit
11. Track Addict
12. mike2la
13. Miner?
14. Ric
15. YellowHaze
16. NSX3tek

I'm tentatively in for October 2 with the better half. Will confirm later in the week. Be happy to help with the prep and setup if needed.

I knew I could count on you:smile:

Sounds good.
Will kids be included?
If so, we can bring the van-more room, more food and stuff to bring:biggrin:

Wait, where's Mario on the list?

Yes kids are welcome.

Just waiting for Mario to confirm.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Theo1 (Ted +1)
3. PhAnToM
4. SuperSonic +1
5. GO KRT
6. liftnot
7. audax
8. Kyras
9. g3driver?
10. Fixit
11. Track Addict
12. mike2la
13. Miner?
14. Ric
15. YellowHaze
16. BryziNSX
17. Valhalla
18. socalx
19. NSX3tek<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

At this time, I'm available only on 9/25. Not sure about 10/2. I'll let you know if there is a change.

Mario

PS: I have a pop-up canopy, possible two. I also have portable tables, blender for illegal margaritas, boom box, a couple of ice chests and a portable Webber BBQ.

Last edited:
I'm in if it happens in Sept. I have a trip to Mexico planned the first weekend in Oct. I'll hate to miss, but majority rules...

John

Just to be clear. This is NOT a NSXCA members only event, everyone is invited.:smile: More details will follow soon. Also October 2nd is the probable date, still checking interest.

^Glad to see that, Les. I am a member of NSXCA but I'd hate for people to not come to something that you'd started because they didn't want to join NSXCA. I really appreciate your dedication and enthusiasm for us NSX owners, and how you're always organizing us for a drive, for free. You're such an asset to us in So Cal. And you're a nice guy, too. :smile:

Last edited:
1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Theo1 (Ted +1)
3. PhAnToM
4. SuperSonic +1
5. GO KRT
6. liftnot
7. audax
8. Kyras
9. g3driver?
10. Fixit
11. Track Addict
12. mike2la
13. Miner?
14. Ric
15. YellowHaze
16. BryziNSX
17. Valhalla
18. socalx
19. NSX3tek
20. Mark G

Once again wont be able to make it :(. SoCal gets all the fun.

We're trying to lure you back.

^Glad to see that, Les. I am a member of NSXCA but I'd hate for people to not come to something that you'd started because they didn't want to join NSXCA. I really appreciate your dedication and enthusiasm for us NSX owners, and how you're always organizing us for a drive, for free. You're such an asset to us in So Cal. And your a nice guy, too. :smile:

Getting to hang with all the great people is one of the reasons I do it. The other should be obvious:wink:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Theo1 (Ted +1)
3. PhAnToM
4. SuperSonic +1
5. GO KRT
6. liftnot
7. audax
8. Kyras
9. g3driver
10. Fixit
11. Track Addict
12. mike2la
13. Miner
14. Ric
15. YellowHaze
16. BryziNSX
17. Valhalla
18. socalx
19. NSX3tek
20. mcano
21. wirewizz
22. David Loomis
23. Mark G
24. nemo121 <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Who needs a paid membership as long as we got les ;)

it's not about the paid membership (which don't get me wrong is a nice thing to have) but it's more to get FRIENDS together and meet new people rather than having it to be a business sort of type event. The beach idea is PERFECT and i'll be there. Either date is okay with me but if i had to choose, I'll go with oct. 2nd. Other than that, Les, let me know if you need anything buddy.:biggrin:

SFDreamer...GET YOUR BUTT HERE and join the fun, sheesh.

Just thinking out loud, Les. I've got to assume this will be a pot-luck type BBQ. ???

Les has some deeeeepppppp pockets I think.......you got me covered right les hahaha.

Mike, you gona sneek the beer lol.

Steve, you dont have an excuse, bring you laptop on the beach and work on a sunday

Ron, glad to see you make it out.

John, where are you at, dont tell me you traded the nsx for a go-cart

Patty, I assume you will bring the famous brownies that I only had one of last time but they were amazing.

It's looking like it will be on the 25th since Mario, who requested this event, may not be available on the 2nd. I will have the date locked down in the next few days.
As for food and parking I should have all the details soon.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Theo1 (Ted +1)
3. PhAnToM
4. SuperSonic +1
5. GO KRT
6. liftnot
7. audax
8. Kyras
9. g3driver
10. Fixit
11. Track Addict
12. mike2la
13. Miner
14. Ric
15. YellowHaze
16. BryziNSX
17. Valhalla
18. socalx
19. NSX3tek
20. mcano
21. wirewizz
22. David Loomis
23. Mark G
24. nemo121
25. jfsa82
26. MarineNSX93
27. Striker525
28. NEANG1 <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Patty, I assume you will bring the famous brownies that I only had one of last time but they were amazing.

Yes, brownies but for an event like this lemon bars even. They are pretty delicious if you like lemon.

It's looking like it will be on the 25th since Mario, who requested this event, may not be available on the 2nd. I will have the date locked down in the next few days.
As for food and parking I should have all the details soon.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Theo1 (Ted +1)
3. PhAnToM
4. SuperSonic +1
5. GO KRT
6. liftnot
7. audax
8. Kyras
9. g3driver
10. Fixit
11. Track Addict
12. mike2la
13. Miner
14. Ric
15. YellowHaze
16. BryziNSX
17. Valhalla
18. socalx
19. NSX3tek
20. mcano
21. wirewizz
22. David Loomis
23. Mark G
24. nemo121
25. jfsa82
26. MarineNSX93
27. Striker525
28. NEANG1 <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Thanks Les,

I hope all that signed up can attend given that my availability was limited to only one date. It was not my intent for the BBQ to be schedule around my availability, but thank you Les none-the-less. Please add Sally to the head count.

Les, you weren't planning on throwing me into the ocean and ensuring that I would be there to do so? LOL

Les, you weren't planning on throwing me into the ocean and ensuring that I would be there to do so? LOL

Yes I was, you know me too well:tongue:

There better be lots of pics since i wont be there ;)...... I feel so steve like lol

Back