• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

LEAKING?

Which part of the top is it leaking? if it's only on one side where it contacts the top of the window you can pop the top and repostion it side to side that may help, otherwise you may have to adjust the windows so they press against the rubber seal better, if it's the front or rear edge you need to inspect the seal for any damage or tears if it looks good then try cleaning out the channel the top sits in and add a gel type lubricant along the edge should take care of the leak.

if that doesn't fix it take it to the dealer and let them deal with it.

Originally posted by johne:
Which part of the top is it leaking? if it's only on one side where it contacts the top of the window you can pop the top and repostion it side to side that may help, otherwise you may have to adjust the windows so they press against the rubber seal better, if it's the front or rear edge you need to inspect the seal for any damage or tears if it looks good then try cleaning out the channel the top sits in and add a gel type lubricant along the edge should take care of the leak.

if that doesn't fix it take it to the dealer and let them deal with it.

No,I was general speaking?thanks a lot anyway.I see you were the only one to offer me help.but I was wondering if nsx-t suffer from leaking on the roof?

regard,armando

Leaking is not a common problem.

Squeaking is common (and can be addressed by keeping the various surfaces clean as described in the FAQ).

Back