• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Left out of NSXPO

I ain't going nowhere!

8. Wish I could go. It was pretty expensive this year compared to last, plus I would not have my car and I think that would not be near as fun.

SUpergreen.......mentioned that he wants to drop by on the weekend.....<now I need to work extra hard to get things done>

anyone else interested?

9. edit: for number

Shawney workie...Shawney want to play too.

I feel like my mother is making me finish my homework before I get to go out to play ball or something.

Wife: Sacrifice...puts food on the table.
Me: MAN DOESN'T LIVE BY BREAD ALONE!
Wife: Listen...do you want your clutch installed this year or what?
Me: Ummm....pass the peas?

Last edited:
hahahahaaha.......i feel the same way!!!!

Ponyboy said:
Shawney workie...Shawney want to play too.

I feel like my mother is making me finish my homework before I get to go out to play ball or something.

Wife: Sacrifice...puts food on the table.
Me: MAN DOESN'T LIVE BY BREAD ALONE!
Wife: Listen...do you want your clutch installed this year or what?
Me: Ummm....pass the peas?

I was thinking maybe head up Friday morning.....just to check it out.....

Too bad work wont let you just take off when ever you want!!!!:p

SilverOne said:
a mini so cal NSXPO :)
ya!!!! we can start our own webpage and charge admission and only let nsx's attend and not allow spectators until 99% of the nsx owners bitch.... oh wait... that would be too much like the real nsxpo. :p

anyway.... i'm up for whatever.

yahhhh....i am sure we can enlist at least one website developer to create a site w/ flash to include upbeat music or the sound of an exhaust screaming? :D we can call it NOC or NSXS? of course, we have to correlate it w/ prime since it is the mother ship hahaha

Joel, you started it................so what is the plan?

supergreen125 said:
ya!!!! we can start our own webpage and charge admission and only let nsx's attend and not allow spectators until 99% of the nsx owners bitch.... oh wait... that would be too much like the real nsxpo. :p

anyway.... i'm up for whatever.

it is sunday!! call in sick big guy.........

Wadasan said:

SUNDAY would be cool for JOELEXPO!!! If we leave early this time I might be able to make it through Ortega and back to the store for work before noon?

Joel......Whats the PLAN?????

Back