• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Less than 3k miles 1991 #JH4NA1157MT000843

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been a lot of discussion on Prime about this NSX. All that I can say is ... if you want a "gobsmacked" look from your local NSX dealer, buy this car.

Since the last post, I got her into my local dealer for the recall on the coolant system. I'm going to pick up the car this afternoon. Before I dropped it off, I called and I was asking the service manager, "can the car be kept inside?", "Can you make sure that it isn't test driven?", "Can you make sure that no one washes it?". He thought I was being a bit arsey, and was like "Look, I don't know if that can be done"! When I dropped it off and he saw it for the first time, he was like, "no problem, I'll have our shop foreman do all the work", "I"ll make sure that no one drives it", "I'll personally ensure that it's kept inside at all times". He examined the car for any blemishes .... found ZERO.

I have to think this is the nicest 1991 NSX in existence. The mileage will still be under 3,000 when I pick it up this afternoon, but only just 2996. I would LOVE for a primer to get this car. I desperately need space in my warehouse.

To the rest of the world, I'm trying to get $55k, for a primer, I'll take $50k.

The car is sitting happily in NC. You can email me @ [email protected]

LOOKS LIKE THIS BEAUTY IS SOLD. I'VE TAKEN A DEPOSIT FROM A EUROPEAN COLLEDCTOR. DEAL SHOULD BE COMPLETED IN TWO WEEKS.

Attachments

• DSC_0415.JPG
    DSC_0415.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,354
  • DSC_0558.JPG
    DSC_0558.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 1,185
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back