• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Lets see those Aftermarket Seats!

my pair of discontinued Bride Pro's in black leather with red stitching, I think it matches the NSX interior perfectly :D They are actually for sale too! :p

6996889400_57b4625f06_z.jpg

B@t if your looking for seats get something reclineable. Fixed mounted seats look like it was added (too aftermarket looking excluding track use which they become advantage) unless your going big baller NSXR seats.

I am running Sparco Torino II and may change.

DSC_0276.JPG

Bride Lowmax would look good!!

Last edited:
vrt6.jpg

This is what I currently have but Im in the process of getting a set customized and will be replacing these soon.

B@t if your looking for seats get something reclineable. Fixed mounted seats look like it was added (too aftermarket looking) unless your going big baller NSXR seats.

I don't get the need to recline in an NSX. All it does is add weight.

Im switching to a fixed Cf bucket type myself. As long as you not super tall they can be reclined to you preference. Not everyone likes their seat at a right angle.

So:confused: i would venture to say most of us are not racers...or racing our cars anywhere for that matter. i enjoy the comforts of the reclining function. If i were to get aftermarket seats, they will mostly be for the looks.:wink:

So:confused: i would venture to say most of us are not racers...or racing our cars anywhere for that matter. i enjoy the comforts of the reclining function. If i were to get aftermarket seats, they will mostly be for the looks.:wink:

Didn't you sell your nsx?

Are these in your car? Because I don't think these fit well in an NSX.

Bat i like how you keep starting a new thread every time you want to upgrade something even if there are 20 others on it already. LOL

Those are the seats in his R32 according to his sig. I believe they came out of his 993. They should fit but are extremely expensive. Like NSX-R expensive. But fricken Sexy as Hell!

Last edited:

Bat i like how you keep starting a new thread every time you want to upgrade something even if there are 20 others on it already. LOL

Those are the seats in his R32 according to his sig. I believe they came out of his 993. They should fit but are extremely expensive. Like NSX-R expensive. But fricken Sexy as Hell!

New Recaro CS reupholstered. Made for my R32 and yes Recaro CS will fit in an NSX.

Status seats, Henry also has them in his widebody.
attachment.php

Here's mine:

seat3.jpg

interior_pass.jpg

Where did you mount the harness? I don't see a harness bar and I really hope you didn't run them all the way back down to the floor...

Otherwise, I really like the seats and belts. Which seats are these?

Good eye! The one piece seat mounts have harness bars that come up behind the seats. Not optimal for sure, and I'm replacing with a fabbed high-mount bar shortly.

These were Summit Racing aluminum frame seats that they no longer offer, as they were replaced by these: Procar Seat Left I wanted them low, and adjustable back due to my height.

Mine are light - I should have weighed them but they're a fraction of the factory seat for sure, but not CF by any stretch. I had them covered in real NSX-R material and I like them a lot. Super comfy and you sure won't fall out of them!

DownForce seats

298.jpg

Can you tell me how much space is there between the lowest part of your seat and the factory carpet? Are you using the lowest mounting point on the SOS rail?

Can you tell me how much space is there between the lowest part of your seat and the factory carpet? Are you using the lowest mounting point on the SOS rail?

I can slide my index finger from the lowest portion of the seat to the carpet and have it tilted as close to the factory seats.
There are 4 mounting points for the front and rear mounts. I'm on the 3rd from the lowest on the rear and can go 1 more notch and that would put it on the carpet.

Last edited:
Back