• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looking for tuner

I have a 91 that has a CT autorotor on it and I will be installing the SOS intercooler with the AEM engine management. I need to get someone to do a tune with dyno. Any suggestions.
John

I had a guy named Jason tune my tt NSX about 5 years ago in Houston. AEM EMS. Got some baselines on the dyno and then went out driving. Ran a shop called stoopidfast? I think its been out of business for a while but I think I have his cell # somewhere if you want me to try to track him down.

ben

Well, if you wanted to, I MIGHT be able to get him to travel, he'd much rather you come to us, since we have our shop here so if something goes wrong, he can take care of it.

Unless you have a shop that can take care of it there. Just let me know if we can help you

Thanks and if nothing else turns up then I will be in contact. I probably can come there though, just checking the possibilities.

John

I have a 91 that has a CT autorotor on it and I will be installing the SOS intercooler with the AEM engine management. I need to get someone to do a tune with dyno. Any suggestions.
John

Boostlogic is local to you.... they know what they are doing.

I think prime member(96cxt) had his bbsc tuned by carboy, he's also from houston and run aem ems. I had a lot of friends got their car tuned by carboy. Call and ask for Fuy

Jason from Stoopitfast tuned my 91 CTSC with AEM about 5 years ago. Lost his contact however. If you find anyone, or interested in bring in someone from out of town to tune yours, I am interested as well. Mine is running a little too rich.

Jason from Stoopitfast tuned my 91 CTSC with AEM about 5 years ago. Lost his contact however. If you find anyone, or interested in bring in someone from out of town to tune yours, I am interested as well. Mine is running a little too rich.

I'll let you know. It will be 2-3 weeks. I just got to many projects.
John

Jason is good but since he gave up his shop, he'd been too busy on other things. He started my project a few years ago but never have time to finish. My parts were everywhere, engine block in Dallas, others parts in his storage. Finally after a couple of years I told him to dropped all my parts to CarBoy for them to finish the project. No hard feeling between us. I know how sometimes a project can go. CarBoy is competent. They had to pieced all the loose parts all together, I'm talking buckets of unmarked bolts, nuts, hoses, clamps, brackets, bearings everywhere. CarBoy since have rebuilt the block, re-configured my twin-turbo piping, muffler, oil cooler, BOV, customized my A/W Intercooler, fixed my A/C, tuned my AEM, finally conservatively 509 rwhp on 16 psi. I think Jason can tuned more aggressively and on the edge. I'm sure he can squeezed more hp. CarBoy are more conservative and safety on tuning. If you want, Jason can go to CarBoy and tune your car. They know Jason too. I still talk to him off and on. Let me know if you want his number.

Lots of 'local' heavy hitters in this thread....superchargers, turbos, AEM's....when's the next meet? :biggrin:

Well I sent the car to SOS for a complete rebuilt to stage 2 specs (also 3.2), new SOS clutch, new 6 speed, change from to the 2.1L s/c, intercooler, and many other things. :eek::eek::eek: So I will post pics when I get it back in several weeks.

John

Back