• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Looks like Tamoske is back! [email protected]

Whoever did this video,
Bravo! It always makes me laugh my ass off. How do you guys find time to come up with this stuff? He probably moved on to selling steroids over the Internet now like other dirt bags in foreign countries do.
More please!

I can't imagine who he's pushing parts on. Probably every NSX owner at some point has heard of him. Maybe he should try his luck on F-cars. :rolleyes:

****Update... 5 minutes ago.... I tried to paypal him and the message was the recipient currently cannot accept money.. hmmmm I googled this ( Mindaugas NSX part ) and this link came up WOW WOW!! I never really dealt with this Tamoske guy this has to be him... I was trying to send him $300 for a console

Sent: July 21, 2016 1:57 PM
To: Paul V
Subject: Re: nsx stuff</[email protected]>

****Update... 5 minutes ago.... I tried to paypal him and the message was the recipient currently cannot accept money.. hmmmm I googled this ( Mindaugas NSX part ) and this link came up WOW WOW!! I never really dealt with this Tamoske guy this has to be him... I was trying to send him $300 for a console

That is him. Where did you see him listing parts?

Don't send money unless you want:

1. to get ripped off, or
2. See #1 above

Where are you finding his parts for sale at?

Actually 99.7 % good feedback of 5202 deals, not that bad at all, whoever it is.

Actually 99.7 % good feedback of 5202 deals, not that bad at all, whoever it is.

I just ordered a console from this guy !!.. He said his name is Tamoske and he had problems on Prime however almost everyone got their parts as he was robbed 8 yrs ago... anyhow (zipping up my flamesuit) I took a chance and gave him the benefit hes making me a DD with ashtry cut out....... well see Ill keep you guys posted

I just ordered a console from this guy !!.. He said his name is Tamoske and he had problems on Prime however almost everyone got their parts as he was robbed 8 yrs ago... anyhow (zipping up my flamesuit) I took a chance and gave him the benefit hes making me a DD with ashtry cut out....... well see Ill keep you guys posted

Your console if you receive it will not fit properly and the holes cut will not be squared and look incorrect. If not delivered within the Paypal time I would file a disput since after that he'll keep your money

You do realize you purchased from a guy thats not even allowed on this forum anymore, correct? You should not give him the benefit or your money. Even after years of waiting, my console was garbage.

There's a bridge for sale near me. I'll give you my paypal address and you can send me $1,000,000,000.

LOL...he finds guys to make stuff all over the world.......you should have seen the Philippine operation.....pagani he is not.

What a waste of money. For the record though, a whole lot of aftermarket parts fit like crap. Including high priced brand names. Especially the carbon fiber parts.

I'm interested in the result. 8 years are 8 years. Some seem to have 'a memory of an elephant'. Just wondering: how can a vendor on eBay have a 99.7% rating out of 5203 deals then? I'm not defending him at all but again: the scam was 8 years ago and he was stoned to death then.

I'm interested in the result. 8 years are 8 years. Some seem to have 'a memory of an elephant'. Just wondering: how can a vendor on eBay have a 99.7% rating out of 5203 deals then? I'm not defending him at all but again: the scam was 8 years ago and he was stoned to death then.
I kind of agree goldnsx. But here is the thing. Those reviews can be from anyone reviewing any non specific product related to the one your purchasing. So basically, it is impossible from reading eBay reviews to know the quality of this specific seller.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have seen some horrible high dollar cf parts sold here with great praise. I won't call names, but so much stuff I bought for the nsx is less than desirable for the high price tag. Just my 2 cents. But Tamoske did rip off a whole lot of people.

There are ways to manipulate eBay. Hence why I actually never buy from eBay. I try to avoid it at all costs.

The issue with composite parts is not a lot of people are educated to tell hence its an easy way to hide things and techniques. I could break down everything but if anyone is interested or questions a part you can pm and I'll give you my cell. The high dollar price some pay doesn't equal best quality or materials.

Hey Sduff.. Off the subject, at my work I import & distribute carbon fiber stuff (not-car related) and the center speaker console you made looks fantastic to my eye. [emoji3]

Go ahead & start an off topic CF thread if you have some things to say. I for one would be interested to read whatever you had to say.

..and even Chinese newspaper can fool most consumers when covered in 3k 'beauty weave' and buried under clear. Don't ask how I know.

Well to be honest, he sells alot of used parts. He's not making those. He may be great at selling used parts.

Don't understand me wrong, I'm not defending his behaviour 8 years ago. I've flamed him then too. As far I remember he was in big shit back then as there was said to be another guy on prime involved (mobile phones deal fell through) But that was 8 years ago. He got his lesson back then. Period. It's ok for me if some people think he has to be banned from prime. But in the end everyone has to decide for or against dealing with him.

My guess is that the eBay account is not Tamoske himself but a companion helping him to sell his parts. His companion won't be interested in making his life miserable...

Aftermarket parts: everyone knows that you get what you pay for and there is some shit out there too even of 'reputable' brands, at least parts I won't put on my car. But aftermarket is aftermarket.

Last edited:
Damn...

Didn't know about that story... I'm a new NSX owner ( about 3 months now after 4 years of researches... )

I DID BUY parts from him from Ebay... and do you know what ??? 48 hours later, I got my parts !!! My cluster rings are just perfect...

Guy is now trying to sell me more stuff... CF center console, CF steering wheel... Well, it does sound a bit strange...

But my very first experience with him is positive... Is it just that I've been lucky ??? Should I stop buying from him ???

Here is his new Ebay account :

http://www.ebay.com/sch/nsx_ltu/m.h...gY9Xdgjc&vxp=mtr&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

He asked me to vouch for him here on Prime... When I asked him his Prime pseudo, he told me he was not registered yet... But forgot to tell me he had been banned !

Just don't know what to think about all this... :(

^^^^ Thanks Bob for making my Friday, it's been awhile since I saw that video.^^^^^^^

Back